8. Flowers in your hair

Tord's POV:

After I left Tom's room, I checked the time. It was 23:26. I sighed and walked into the living room. I layed down on the couch and closed my eyes. I tried my best to fall asleep, but I couldn't.

After like ten times of changing poses and trying to fall asleep I gave up. 'Why can't I just sleep?' I asked myself. I decided to take a walk since I like the night. I got up and left the house trying not to wake anybody.

I didn't know, where to go so I was just walking down the streets. It was silent, almost nobody was outside at this time. I liked it. I then walked into a park. There was a big tree in tzhe middle and flowers all around.

I came towards the tree and sat down. There were a lot of flowers. There even were some blue roses! I remembered that I had one in my hair so I pulled it out. It was an old flower so I put her away. I started taking some blue and red flowers.

I was smiling to myself while I was humming a song. I was making a flower crown. After I was done, I put her on my hair.

I stood up and headed back home. This kinda made me sleepy. While I was walking back, I was still humming the same song. That song reminded me of my childhood, because when I was just a kid, I loved music so I decided to make a song. I was always humming it when I was making flower crowns.

And 'til this day I'm singing it while remembering some happy memories.
When I reached our house, I tip toed into the living room and layed back on the couch still with the flower crown on my hair.

I was still very quietly humming the song and slowly drifted of to sleep...

Tom's POV:

I woke up and for the first time in my life didn't feel tired. I wondered why, because I stayed up kinda late last night. But why again..? Oh yeah! I was with Tord! Speaking of which, where is he?

I got up and walked into the living room. He was sleeping on the couch. I smiled. But then I heard some humming coming from him. He was smiling from his sleep and was humming a song...?

I then even noticed a flower crown. He looked cute in it. It was red and blue. Then I quietly not wanting to wake him up I walked into the kitchen and found...a note?

I took it and read it. It was from Edd! He said that he and Matt went to visit Edd's parents and will return back late at night. I placed the note back and sighed. 'So I will be alone with Tord the whole day?' I thought to myself.

I smiled to myself. 'Yes! Finally we will spend some time alone together!" I thought. I don't even know why I was so happy about that, but I just was. I decided that I could start by making breakfast.

I started making waffles. I was serving them on plates when I heard some footsteps. I looked behind me to see Tord. I smiled at him. "Good morning, Tord!" I said. He smiled back.
"Morning, Tom." He answered and sat to a table.

"Edd and Matt went to visit Edd's parents so we are here alone today." I said. "Oh. Okay!" He said. I took some cream and poured it on the waffles. I even found some strawberrys so I decorated the waffle with them as well.

I took the plates and placed one in front of Tord. He thanked me and I sat next to him. We started to eat until he started humming the same song he was humming in his sleep.

"What is that song? I heard you humming it from your sleep." I said. He looked at me and blushed a bit. "Uhh, was I really humming it from my sleep as well?" He asked me. I nodded in responce.

"Well, when I was a little kid, I loved music and flowers. And stars of course. I decided to make my own song. And ever since then I'm singing and humming that song whenever I'm making flower crowns or when I'm around them." He answered.

"Huh. That explains the flower crown." I said. He nodded. "I don't know why, but I just couldn't sleep. So I just walked out for a short walk and made it." He said.

"Oh. And where did you go?" I asked him. "To the park. There are lots of flowers in there." He answered. We stayed silent for a while. "Want to go there today?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Okay! So, after we eat?" "Okay."

*time skip*

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Tord. "Yeah. Let's go!" He answered and we walked out of the house locking the door behind us. We started walking towards the park.

We stopped under a tree in the middle. Tord was right, there were a lot of flowers here. We sat under the tree and he started making another flower crown. I was watching him in interest. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want to make one a swell?" He asked. "Yeah, but I don't know, how." I answered. "I'll teach you if you want!" He said. I smiled at him. "That would be great." I answered.

He started to teach me how to make them and after a while I was making them with him. I don't know what will we do with them, but why not, right? We were talking and having a good time with each other. I was happy.

Then after he finished making his third flower crown, he took some more flowers, but he wasn't making a flower crown... I didn't really notice at first. I just thought that he is choosing the best flowers for another flower crown, but I was wrong.

I was kinda suprised when he started putting them in my hair. I was blushing. "Umm, Tord? What are you doing?" I asked him still blushing.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me with a smile. "You look so cute!" He said with a slight blush. I blushed even more then before. "Uhh.........." I sluttered and looked down embarrassed. "...thanks."

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "You're welcome." He said. I smiled and hgged him back.
I was really happy...with him...