7. My little shooting star

Tord's POV:

He fell asleep. 'How cute...' I thought and smiled to myself. We walked into our house. I walked into Tom's room and placed him on his bed...again. He was smiling in his sleep. I quietly left and walked into the kitchen.

Edd and Matt were in there talking with each other. When I came in, they looked at me. Matt suddenly screamed. "Ahh! That's the corpse!" I looked at him with 'Are you fucking serious' look. Edd chuckled and explained it to him.

"Oooooh. Sorry Todd." He said. "It's Tord and it's okay." I answered. It was around 8pm. The stars were already on the sky and the moon was shining. "I think I'll go to sleep." Edd said. "Me too. My beautiful face needs rest." Matt said.

"Alright, goodnight guys!" I said. "Goodnight." They said and they walked into their rooms. I however stayed in the kitchen. I wasn't tired at all. I sighed and got up. I walked into the living room and opened the window.

I stared at the stars. They were really beautiful. And then an idea came into my mind. I smiled at the idea and waited for my wings to grow. When it was done, I looked at the window again.

I prepared myself for everything and jumped out of the window. I used my wings and stopped falling down. I flyed up and started flying around. It was awesome. Stars were everywhere. I kept smiling and practicly danced in the night sky.

I flyed even higher and then I just stopped using my wings. I was falling down. Right when I was about to hit the ground, I opened my wings again and stopped falling. I flyed back up and spotted a cloud.

I decided to try something. I carefully got closer to the cloud and when I was close enough, I stepped on it. I didn't fall, I normally stood on it. I sat on the cloud and kept looking at the stars.

Tom's POV:

I opened my 'eyes'. I was in my room and it was dark outside. I checked the time. It was 21:16. I sighed and got up. I decided to get a glass of water. I walked into the kitchen and drank some water. I walked into the living room and noticed that the window was open.

I walked to the window to close it, but then I saw something in the sky. I looked up to see a cloud and...Tord? He was sitting on the cloud and looking up at the stars.

He had his wings. 'I guess he was flying in the sky. I hope he enjoyed it.' I thought to myself and imagined flying in the sky again. I sighed. I snapped out of my thoughts by someone singing...

It was Tord. He was singing... His voice was...beautiful. I rested my head on my hand andkept looking at him listening to his voice. I recognised the song though. It was 'Shooting Star'. I loved that song!

He finished the song. I just couldn't help myslef. I clapped my hands. He jumped and looked at me with wide eyes. "U-umm, Tom! H-how much did you hear?" He asked. I stopped clapping my hands.

"Umm, all of it." I answered. He blushed. "Umm....." Was all he said. I smiled and chuckled. "But your voice is incredible! I never knew your voice was like that!" I said. He smiled at me.

"Heh, thanks." He answered. "Anyways, why are you even up there?" I asked him. "Well, I always dreamed about flying in the night sky with stars everywhere. So now that I have wings, I could finally make my dream come true." He answered and smiled.

I sighed and looked down. "Yeah. That was and still is my dream as well. But mine will never ome true..." I said. We stayed silent for a moment. He suddenly got up from the cloud and flyed towards the window.

He smiled at me. "I can help you with that if you want to..." He said. I looked at him with hope. "R-really?" I asked him. "Yes. Come on!" He said and flyed into the room.

He came up to me and picked me up. "Umm, Tord?" I said, but he didn't answer and before realizing it we both jumped out of the window. But we weren't falling... Me and Tord were flying in the night sky...

It was beautiful... Stars were everywhere and it looked like we were close to the moon. Tord flyed up and we sat on the cloud. It was one the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

"This is....beautiful, Tord. I can't believe something like this could even exist!" I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled. "I know. Stars are one of the most beautiful things on this world." He answered and looked at the sky.

I looked up as well. Suddenly I saw a shooting star. I gasped. "Tord, look!" I said. He looked at the star. "Make a wish." He said. 'I wish...for being with Tord up here with the stars again sometime.' I thought.

I was really happy that he took me up here. It all felt like a dream. All those beautiful things like the stars, the moon, night sky, Tord...wait...

I blushed at what I just thought. I looked at Tord. He kept smiling and looking at the sky. And at that moment I realized that he had his arm wrapped around my neck. I blushed even more.

His eyes were beautiful, left one was grey, the right one was red. It looked so cute... And that blue rose in his hair...his fluffy caramel hair... I even loved the pastel colours on him. He looked...gorgeous...

I smiled and cuddled to him. He looked at me and smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my 'eyes'. He rested his head on mine and pulled me closer. I felt happy.

I relaxed. Then I yawned. I was starting to get sleepy again. But I didn't really want to sleep, I wanted to stay with Tord...up here...in the night sky... I yawned again and opened my 'eyes'. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Tired again?" He said. I blushed a bit, but nodded. "Hey, It's alright. It's pretty late. I'll get you to bed, okay?" I wanted to complain, but yawned again so I just nodded and closed my 'eyes' again. I could feel him pick me up bridal style and we flyed back to our house.

We entered my room and he placed me on my bed. He pulled the covers over me. I nuzzled in them. "Thank you, goodnight Tord." I said. The last thing I heard made me smile.
"Goodnight, my little shooting star..."