Sinbad x Reader • Flirt

First and foremost, you love Kougyoku Ren, the endearing all-cute Kou princess who becomes crazy if mad and excited. But the question is, do you like her with Sinbad along the picture? No.

Even though you ain't a magi, you have a special gift of seeing the rukh, and do you like them pink rukhs flying around Kougyoku whenever Sinbad is near? No, you hate them with passion.

And here is Sinbad, coming home to you with a faint trace of pink rukh. Obviously, you know whom. You're in a bad mood considering that your recent Morgiana X Hakuryuu mission has flopped again, and with this Sin facing you with a seemingly innocent smile---as if he didn't know you know, well, because he really don't--- your foul mood just went up by many degrees.

"Y/N." Sinbad insisted, as if not detecting the obvious that you're giving him a silent treatment.

You know that Sinbad doesn't have a thing for Kougyoku because he's not the one having the pink rukhs, but you two have talked this out before considering that you opened up to him that you aren't comfortable with the fact that he exploited Kougyoku's feelings for his gain way back, and that it's obvious that she still likes him. You both know Sinbad has flirt tendencies, and so you two came into an agreement that he should avoid Kougyoku unless he's with you or if it can't be helped, not for too long, until you see that the princess doesn't have many pink rukhs when around your man. Although, you didn't mention to Sin the last part. All he knows is that he needs to do those until you "think" Kougyoku is Sin-free. Because you know, women intuitions. That's something he doesn't have but completely understood.

"Y/N...." He said for the umpteenth time, ticking your nerves. Calm down. You married this mess of a guy. Handsome mess, but still a mess. Sometimes you gotta chop 'em lemons when life gives you lemons. Like how you're close to chopping Sin now.

You finally turned to Sinbad, giving him a wide, bright, and full smile. "Yes~?" You asked sweetly.

Sin freezed and took a step behind.

Putting down your writing tools, you stood up and walked a step towards Sinbad. "Yes, Sin? Do you have anything to say?" You continued smiling like a psycho, while your eyes are sending daggers at your freaked-out lover.

"I'm.....-----"

"I'm what Sin? Oh, do make it faster sweetie," you interrupted, admiring your metal vessels---- retractable claws.

Well, you know Sinnbad has been bugging you for hours now, since you won't forgive him for something he did that he didn't know because apparently he doesn't know that you know so he acts like he doesn't know. Faint trace of pink rukhs----you can see them, and identify whom are they from as long as you've met the owner---, and evidences from the device Yam has given you. You are quite sure and absolute that Sin had in fact met up----or just met Kougyoku. You're lowkey hurt since it's the first time Sin broke the agreement.

"Waaah, Y/N I'm so sorry!" Sinbad suddenly kowtowed, very sure now that you ain't joking around.

"Stupid king!"

"What did I do???"

"Oh, so Kougyoku was how many meters away from you earlier?"

The baka had the nerve to actually think about it. "Uhm, I made sure it's 2 meters----"

Oh. See, he did met up with the princess.

Sinbad, realizing his blunder, went red.
"I promise it's nothing------!"

"Baka! Didn't we agree that when you're alone, you can't interact or be with Kougyoku for long?? She still likes you okay, we need to minimize that so Kouen can properly talk to her about her marriage and future plans! For Solomon's sake, Sin! She needs to move on and we need to help her with that, so be responsible since you're the one who started this for your so-called alliances! And by the way, I don't allow concubines. Do this again and you'll make me very disappointed, because I already am. Don't make it worse, Sin."

Curse this ladykiller of the seven seas.

Ignoring him, you proceeded to Jafar's office. Out of your peripheral vision you saw him following you secretly, as if his hunk self doesn't outshine the halls.

Stupid.

"Jafar..."

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Hug."

Jafar complied and took a break from his paperworks. Sighing, he hugged you and since you're a few inches smaller, you were able to indulge yourself in the familiar embrace of your half-brother; a relation which everyone knows except for the dense Sinbad.

Let's just say he didn't like seeing you two like that as he stood at the doorframe silently the whole time. It hits different if he thinks you're "flirting" with his right-hand man, advisor, and best friend.

Well, right now you don't care. He should have a taste of his own medicine.

Looking over just to see him now glaring at you and Jafar, you rolled your eyes and closed the door in his face.

Stupid king.

"Y/N! I- I WAS JUST DISCUSSING WITH KOUGYOKU HOW TO MAKE A PROPOSAL TO YOU SINCE YAM CAN'T BE BOTHERED, MORG AND PISTI'S INEXPERIENCED, AND I BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID A WOMAN'S INTUITION IS THE BEST SO I DIDN'T ASK THE OTHERS! Y/N!"

Stupid king, why did he tell you that, stuff like that are supposed to be a surprise.

Wait.

WAIT WHAT?!