The End || P.P.

Infinity War spoilers ahead! Don't read if you haven't seen the movie.
————————————————————
You and Peter were on a field trip with the rest of your grade and you were in the bus sitting next to him.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asked you. You were feeling very nauseous today and he was worried about you. "Do you want some water? Or something else?" he continued. You smiled at him. "I'm okay, Peter. Really. It's not like I'm dying." you told him reassuringly. He looked at you as if you were the most vulnerable thing to ever exist. "Don't give me that look. It'll be over soon." you said. "Just tell me if you need anything." he said and you nodded. He gave you one of his earbuds and you rested your head on his shoulder while listening to your song.

"What are you two lovebirds doing?" Ned asked from behind you. It woke you up. You looked over at Peter and he was just completely frozen. His eyes widened and he looked outside with a look of worry and fear plastered on his face. You followed his gaze and saw something that took your breath away. It was some weird ship that was floating above the city. You heard Peter asking Ned to distract everyone else, so he did. You looked at Peter and caught him already looking at you. "I'm sorry." he said. You closed your eyes and let out a sigh. "It's okay, Peter. It's okay." you told him. "I'm sorry." he said again before swinging out of the bus.

It was the last time you'd heard of him. Nobody had seen him, not even his aunt May. You were very worried about him. So was Ned. He thought he was just helping Peter, but his best friend has never been away this long and it was killing him. It was killing you. You just wanted to know if he was okay. That's all that mattered.

Little did you know that Peter gave his life to save the multiverse. He was never coming home again. You two were never holding hands again. Cuddling. Kissing. It hurt you, not knowing where he was. And it was killing Peter too. Because he was still here, somewhere, deep down. He had to watch you drown yourself over and over again and there was nothing he could do about it.

Fuck you, Thanos. Fuck you.
————————————————————
My soul left my body whilst watching Infinity War