New Trouble Makers (3)

Y/N P.O.V

~Recap~

*Aish what went up her bu--* I was distracted with loud screaming coming from down the hall.

~Resume~

"Huh, what's going on over there?" I said, quietly making sure no one heard me.

That was no use since someone answered me a couple seconds later.

"Its them, those brats" Some short guy says, looking at me as if I was supposed to know.

"Ah yes.. those brats... then again who are they??" I asked with a confused smile.

"Ha, those brats are the school bullies, try not getting to close to them!" He says looking up at me with a blank face.

I step forward trying to get a better look at the commotion, when I see a girl on the floor covered in trash. It really smelt bad.

*OMG what are they doing to her* I thought to myself with a shocked face.

I ran towards her trying to help.

"Hey stop it.. what are you doing to her, can't you see she's on the ground hopeless?" I yelled, making sure my voice was heard.

"And who are you?" A girl says, she had two pigtails on her head that made her look like a ram.

"I should be asking you the same thing" I shout back, making her shock in disbelief of what I just said.

"Uh, excuse me you can't talk to her that way" Another girl says, only this time she had a high ponytail.

"And who says I can't.. huh?" I snapped back, trying to help remove the garbage off the hopeless girl.

" As a matter a fact, we do, ugh! " A short girl next to the Ram look alike says.

"Well let's just say that I've already said it so I'll be going now." I say holding the smelly but innocent girl in my arms.

"Uh, no we are not finished yet!!" Ram girl screams.

I look around me seeing everyone just standing there like this was entertaining.

"Are you scared.. Mhmm are you?" High Ponytail says, pointing her head outwards.

"Phss, no why would I be scared?" I say, with my head down thinking about my next comeback.

"Ha, I don't know maybe because you're one going against three!"

After that comment everyone yelled "Ooooohhhhh"

"Well I'm not, if you don't mind I'll be going now!" I yelled, making the girls take a step back.

*Oh man, that was the first time I've every had an argument with someone that wasn't appa.*

"Thank you" A faint voice says that snaps me out of my thoughts.

Id almost forgotten why all of this happened.

"Oh yeah that's right!! Are you okay are you hurt? I frantically asked, waiting for her answer.

" Ah, yeah don't be worried about it, this happens every year for me. It's nothing new, just old memories. " She says smiling at me.

*How can she say that while smiling. That's depressing*

"What do you mean by that?? Do they always do this to you? Aish they really are brats." I asked looking into her innocent eyes.

" Aii, don't say that out loud they will hear you! " She says covering my mouth

*Her hands still stink* I thought while making a weird face(。-ω-)

"Oh sorry, I must of forgot that I got covered in garbage" She says while looking down.

"Ha, it's ok I got spare clothes in my bag if you want to change into something cleaner." I say, holding out my bag.

"Ah, thanks!! " She says while bowing and running off into the bathroom.

A/n, thanks for reading, vote and leave comments/suggestions. Love Y'all. Annyeong!!