A Day Out (13)

Y/N POV

I woke up touching the the surrounding space next to me, it was empty. Namjoon wasn't in bed, he must of felt uncomfortable laying with me.

I layed myself up gently, still feeling the pain around my body.

"Namjoon?" I asked out, hoping he was home.

A few seconds went by when I heard the room door knob turn.

"Yeah?" he said, looking down at his phone with one hand opening the door.

"Um.. Can you help me up please?" I asked, with a incarnadine face.

"Sure." He said, putting his phone in his pocket and walking towards the bed.

"Ready?" He asked, making sure I was ready to use my strength.

"Im ready as I will ever be." I said, laughing at what I said.

He lifted me up and it was a success. I was a little wobbly but I managed.

"You look nice. Are you going somewhere?" I asked, he wore his blond hair down and some black and silver oversized glasses, he also wore a gray hoodie and some shorts. He looked really casual today but it was really handsome and cute on him.

"Um.. I was hoping we could go some where since we don't have studies today." He said, holding your hand tightly.

"Um.. I need clothes though. I only brought my school wear and pajamas." I said, looking down upset because we won't be able to go anywhere.

" That's fine, I'll ask Eomma for some clothes. " He said, turning to the door.

"Ok!!" I said, with a big smile on my face.

I walked to the bathroom to fix myself up a bit, I hear a gentle knock at the door.... but I was on the toilet.

"I'm sorry but I'm kind of busy.. using the bathroom." I said, really worried someone would walk in.

" Its just me y/n. " Namjoon said, laughing.

"EXACTLY I'M BUSY." I yelled, angry that he would think that.

" Oh, come on. I've got your clothes. " He said, still laughing.

"AISH.. just come in quickly with your eyes closed and drop it on the floor." I yelled, being serious.

"But I want to see you too, you've been there way to long. " Namjoon said, shaking his voice up and down.

I finished peeing and flushed the toilet quickly so he knew I was done. I opened the door with a 'really' kind of face with my hand on my bruised hip.

"what?" He said, with a smirk.

" You are so disgusting! " I said, snatching the clothes he held.

I turned around but he stopped me and swung me around by my waist and held me chest to chest.

"Don't be to long." He whispered in my ear holding my back tightly.

He was charming but doing this made him seem a bit sexy. I was kind of into this type of Namjoon.

"I promise!" I said, in the same manner as he did to make him surprised that I was playing a long. It worked he pushed his head back and his eyes widen. When he did this i smirked and have him a passionate kiss on the lips. I left him stunned. I closed the bathroom door and heard him slowly walk away.

*OMG did I just do that... I'm such a bad a**, I hope he thought that was cute or maybe even sexy.*

Eomma's clothes surprisingly fit, knowing the fact that I'm 5'9. Almost the same height as Namjoon. (A/n..My actual height)