Getting Comfortable Or Not (7)

Y/N POV

Eomma Kim turned the handle to the bath tub. Hot smoke rose to the air, the steam felt nice.

"Well daughter... clean up and get some rest after!" Eomma Kim said, still with a big smile.

" Thank you Eomma Kim!! " I said, giving her a big smile back.

"Oh please, just call me Eomma! Hehe." Eomma Kim said, running off giggling.

I start taking a bath, feeling relaxed.

Namjoon POV

*What's taking Eomma so long. All she has to do is start the bath.* I thought.

.... "Hehehehe"....

" Eomma? " I said, questioning why she was giggling her way out of the bathroom.

"Hmm *Clearing voice*, ahh yes son?" Eomma asked, positioning her hand on her hip.

" Um.. wh-what's so funny? " I asked, stuttering through my words.

"Aish.... AHH WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU HAD SUCH A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND." Eomma said, whisper screaming, jumping up and down.

"What Eomma ew no, we just met, I was just being nice!" I said, crossing my arms right after.

" And? She seems like the good type! huh-huh. Come on give her a chance! " Eomma said, constantly winking and nudging me.

"Aish, I'm going to my room!" I said making my way through the living room.

"You'll come around!" Eomma said, pointing at the bathroom door.

Y/N POV

*OMG that was the best bath i have ever taken in my whole entire life!* I thought to myself, this was my first time in weeks washing my hair... well washing my hair while sitting down.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom to find a basket of cosmetics and a note, it read :

"Use some for the morning, your skin is already perfect but this will catch his eye!! - love Eomma ❤"

*Awww Eomma Kim thanks, but why do you want me to catch his eye??* I thought to myself.

I walked down the quiet hall way not knowing where my bedroom was.
Out of no where Namjoon pops up scaring me.

"Hey!" Namjoon said coming out of a dark place.

" OMG Nam Nam don't do that I could have had a heart attack!! " I said, holding the basket in my left hand and the right hand covering my chest.

"Whatcha got there?" He asked, stepping forward while looking me into my eyes.

" Umm.. nothing that concerns you. mhm! " I said quickly pulling the basket behind my back.

"Ha, well... can you drop it on the floor for one second?" He asked, while grabbing my hand behind my back and dropping the basket on the floor.

" Um, Nam.. what are you doing? I asked with a shaky voice.

It was dark and his hands where combined with mine behind my back, I was frozen, I couldn't find a way to escape the awkward situation we were in.

"Nothing...just being friendly." He said, taking me into his dark room.

We had some what of chemistry from the beginning, I felt it.

*Ah, why is he being like this, his voice was so seductive. He is getting so hot, what should I do? Why did he lay me down? * I thought to myself.

~Flashback ~

"APPA STOP, PLEASE STOP IT NOO APPAAAA!"

I screamed and screamed. I cried and cried all day all night. I can't forgive him for that night..

~Back To Present~

*No I cant .. I can't please stop!!!* I screamed in my head.

"My heart it's beating to fast, Namjoon please!" I pleaded, covering my eyes in guilt for not letting him in.

"It's ok I'll stop." He said, getting up from his bed to turn the light on.

"I'm s-sorry, I just can't trust someone a-at this moment." I said, crying into my hands.

"Oh no, it's my fault, I went to fast." He said sitting down next to me.

"I just-t ne-need more t-time." I said, still weeping.

" n/n I'll give you all the time you need... come on I'll take you to your room. " He said, lifting me up by my shoulders.

"T-Thank y-you." I said, continuing to weep.

"Hey, stop crying. y/n it's ok, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Most of the girls in school like this kind of stuff." He said, lifting my face with both hands.

" Wow.." Most of the girls in school like this kind of stuff. " I'm not like most girls. I didn't live the same lives like them. I'm not rich, I don't have people by my side! Namjoon, you can't assume every girl is the same.. just remember that the next time you try to woo another girl. " I said, running my hands down his arms stopping at his hands.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that...rest for now. I'll wake you up tomorrow morning if Eomma doesn't beat me to it." He says holding my hands tightly not wanting to let go.

" We'll see! " I said, giving him one thing he probably wanted to happen, a kiss on the cheek.

I laid down in the nice comfy bed Eomma Kim prepared for me. I remember the basket still in the hall way floor so I sneak out and get it.

*I'll try Eomma Kim I'll try. * I thought to myself.

I went to sleep, sound asleep. Still... forgetting nothing.

Namjoon POV

After her kiss i felt guilty. I pushed it way to far.

*Why did I say it like that. she probably thinks I'm a man slut or something. I've never really been with any one, Jimin is the one who told me this. AISH I'm gonna kill him for telling me that girls like that kind of stuff.* I thought with an angered face.

*But what is with the basket??* I asked myself.

I sleep the mistake off. Still... forgetting nothing.

A/N I made this one a bit romantic, I don't want to push their luck of being close. if you like stories like this please tell me in the comments. remember to vote too. Annyeong!!!