My Second Angel (12)

Y/n POV

"NURSEEE!" Namjoon yelled placing me on the ground. Running out to find the school nurse. I wasn't moving, it felt like I wasnt breathing.

*Bam* I heard the bathroom door open. About 4 feet arrived in front of me. My body was lifted into the air.. I'm in pain, they placed their hands around my waist and I was screaming in my head wanting them to stop.

I was soon placed on a soft Futon that comforted my body. I fell asleep not knowing what was going to happen.

"Sweety you have to wake up, school will be over soon." I heard a womens voice say.

I tried to sit up but failed because I was in horrid pain.

"Ahhh. It hurts." I said, falling back down on the pillow.

"Yes. I know but I'm giving you somethings to take home so it can get better." She said, handing me a bag of antibiotics.

She started to explain when to take the pills and where to place the vaseline at.

I got up successfully the second time, I turned to the edge of the futon to see Namjoon and Jimin talking quietly.

"Hello." I said, trying to stand up.

"Oh no don't stand please." Jimin said, running up to me and touching my thigh.

I moved away at his action looking traumatized. He looked up at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Im sorry." he says taking his hands off of me.

"I-its ok J-J-Jimin." i stuttered.

*Am I that traumatized that I'm starting to stutter.* I thought.

"We have to go soon." Namjoon said, twisting a scrunchy in his hand.

"Huh?" I said, scratching my neck, then flinching because it started to burn after.

"Get up. I'm taking you to my house." He said, not looking at me.

"Here I'll help you." Jimin said, putting his hand out. "TaeHyung was here earlier but he left because he didn't want to see you in pain."

"oh, ok. ..T-thank you." I said, bowing my head. I got up but I was in pain my legs trembled and my body was weak. I took one step and ive already let out moans.

"Just take it slow...Come to me if you need anything, ok." He said, with a smile that almost made his eyes shut.

"Of course Jimin." I said, smiling back.

I looked at Namjoon who looked concerned, but wasn't looking my way.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked, holding on to jimin so I don't fall.

"Yeah dude whats wrong?" Jimin repeated.

"Nothing.. Lets just go." Namjoon said, storming out of the medic room.

"Did I do anything Jimin." I asked, coming face to face with him.

"Cutie... You did nothing wrong. But we better hurry, we don't want to keep him waiting when he is pissed." He said, squishing my cheeks.

"Ok." I said, hugging his neck.

We walked all the way to the parking lot. Well by the time I got out of the medic room my feet gave out so Jimin carried me.

Jimin is known for being a player in the school but he's honestly sweet and kind. They've got him all wrong.

When we got out Namjoon drove up to the doors and Jimin placed me in the front.