Rumors Part 2 (9)

Y/N POV

Tae was shaking my arm because I fell asleep, I don't know why or when I fell asleep, I just did.

"Y/n wake up, its time for lunch... y/n!" He said, standing next to me shaking my arms.

"Come onnnnnnnn, I just want to sleepppp please." I said, crying out the please part.

"Hey, why are you crying?? Are you ok?" He asked, kneeling down to see my face a bit better.

"mhmm, I'm fine, thank you..  제발 키스해 줘 [Please kiss me]!? I said, still half asleep not knowing what I said, while slurring my words.

"WHAT?" he screamed, this time fully waking me up.

"Omg whattt!? I said, my heart was racing from his scream. "why would you do that?" I also added.

"You--You--You like meee?" Tae said, touching his heart.

From across the room you could hear Namjoon say," what.. you-- you better run." He said this while pointing at Tae.

"I didn't do anything, she said to kiss her!" Tae said, also pointing at me.

"What I did.. when?" I said, trying to remember.

"Just now you said it, you were sleeping and I tried to wake you up and then you said that." he said, explaining my confusion.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I used to say that to my Eomma in the morning a long time ago." I said looking down at my hands.

When I said this 7 of the beautiful guys moved closer to me.

"What?" Namjoon said sitting in his seat.

As I explained the car crash that happen a while back everyone started to shed tears and hug me. Jungkook was the last one.

"It's ok y/n we are here for you." Hoseok said, petting my head.

*Click* *Click*

That's the sound that I heard coming from the classroom door.

"What was that." I said, looking at the door.

"I don't know, it sounded like a camera though.." Namjoon said, immediately getting up from the seat.

"Well.. lets just go to lunch. I'm starving." Jin said, scratching his neck.

"Ah, yes please I'm hungry." Jungkook said, rubbing his stomach.

"mhhm. ok." I said, standing up from my seat and walking to the door.

Minutes past as we got to the lunch room.

Silence... as we arrived. loud whispers started to surround the room.

I looked down, Namjoon noticed and collided his hand in between mines making everyone shout in awe.

"Omg she is so lucky." " I thought she was with Jungkook. " Once I heard that I yelled as hard as I could.

"CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP. IM NOT DATING ANY ONE OK. ALL I DID WAS HELP A FRIEND, A FEW WORDS SLIPPED OUT JEEZ!!!..." I yelled, making everyone wide eyed.

I ran away going into a janitors closet balling my eyes out as if I had just lost my Eomma again. It's like I had never ending tears. Falling and falling from my eyes faster than a cheetahs top speed.

I heard people walking by... "Do you think she did it with both of them?" .... "Yeah definitely, what a slut!" " More like a whore." Hateful comments just poured out of people's mouths like my tears when they never stopped falling.

I cried harder than a starving baby. my tears keep falling like a water fall. I couldn't stop, it was like all of my emotions just came pouring out all at once.

"Just keep to yourself." I whispered, shaking myself side to side.

A/N sorry if it is short. I want to start the other part in the next chapter. thanks for reading.