It's an Us Thing (32)

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning, I was nervous. I'm not going to lie, I have to tell a guy that I like that his best friend and I made out for business. I was definitely going to throw up.

JiYu dropped me off at school in the morning and while I still had an hour before school started I rehearsed what I was going to tell Namjoon

"Ok.. Hey Namjoonie, I have something that I have to tell you. I started modeling and I have this partner who-." I stopped talking to myself.

*no, that doesn't sound right, let's try again.*

"Namjoon, how's it going?"

* Ugh.. no. *

"Nam-" My words were cut off.

"Hey y/n!" I turned around and saw Vincent waving at me.

"Ohhh, hey. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good.. I'm really good, h-how are you?" He asked, He smiled and rubbed his neck.

"I'm doing great, just trying to keep myself together!" I said, I smiled and he was tapping his foot as if he was in a hurry.

"Heading somewhere?" I asked.

"Actually I am, I'm going to be going back to the United States." He said.

I got all excited, "Oh my god really?!"

He laughed, "Yes, I have this big project in America so I have to leave."

"Wow, I'm so happy for you. I hope your project goes well!" I said, honestly I was really happy.

I grabbed his hands and jumped, "This is Soooo cool!" He had a big smile on his face.

"Thank you, you are such a cool girl. Can't believe I'll be losing someone like you." He said, I stopped jumping.

"Oh, don't say that. I'm just an ordinary friend of yours, you'll meet other people who are scooped than me.. but thanks." I said, he nodded.

Our moment was interrupted by the one and only.... Jimin.

"Hey!"

I looked over Vincent's shoulder to see Jimin with a very angry face.

Vincent looked behind him and sighed, "Oh no.."

*Oh no indeed*

"What is this???? Why are you holding Y/n's hands?" Jimin furiously said.

"Oh.. that was me.. Don't be mad." I said, removing my hands from Vincent's.

"Why are you so uptight dude?" Vincent dared to ask.

My eyes widened.

Jimin had pushed me out of the way and faced Vincent.

"Why am I so uptight? Pfft, get out of my business..dude!" Jimin talked back.

All of a sudden Jimin's face was turnt to the left and he had fallen to the floor.

"Oh my god!!! Vincent what are you doing? Are you crazy?!!!!" I feel to the ground and crawled to Jimin.

My hands were shaking as I was touching his face.

Vincent looked at me with big eyes and hesitated while stepping back.

"Jimin a-are you okay?? huh?? Talk to me."

I looked at Vincent and he turned around and ran.

I was now on top of Jimin, a tear came from his eye.