Helping New Friends (5)

Y/N POV

After lunch, I went back to my other classes, none of the boys were in them, Park Hyun Wook wasn't in any either.

*"Just keep to yourself."* I kept hearing over and over again in my head.

As I was walking home I heard grunting and moans coming from the other side of the road.

There was a group of people hovering around someone that was on the ground. Just like earlier, the incident with Hyun.

I cross the street only to see a familiar face on the ground.

*Don't I know him??* I thought to myself.

~Flashback~

*"In front of you is Jeon Jungkook."*I heard in my head remembering what Tae had said at lunch.

I drop my stuff frozen for a few seconds, in shock that one of my new friends is on the floor being kicked on and punched.

"HEYYY!!!" I shouted with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Go y/n, go just leave!" Jungkook mumbled, with a serious yet scared face.

"Well, well, well, look what we got here. Who is she, your sister? Your girlfriend? HUH SPEAK YOU B**CH." One of the tall guys said while kicking Jungkook when he yelled.

"YEAH I AM." I said running towards Jungkook helping him up.

As I helped Jungkook up one of the guys grabbed my arm tightly pulling me and throwing me to the grown.

"ARE YOU SCARED, BRAT?" He yelled, looking like a crazy person.

"Not a chance bud!" I said getting up immediately.

As I got up, I tilted my right leg and high kicked his face making him drop to the floor screaming in pain.

"I'll get you next time b**ch." He said, touching his face to try to relieve the pain.

"Just try me." I said spitting at him.

The group of people slowly disbanded leaving me and Jungkook to ourselves.

I helped Jungkook get up slowly, I ran back to the spot were I dropped my stuff and then headed my way to Jungkook.

We walked to the nearest bus stop and sat down so he could relax for a bit.

"Why did you do that, you could have gotten hurt?" Jungkook said, while grabbing my arms closer to him.

"I was jus t-trying to help, you looked like you were getting beaten to death there." I said dropping my head down, while shedding a tear.

"Oh.. um... H-hey don't cry I'm ok, thank you for helping but I could've taken them by myself." Jungkook said grabbing my face up to meet his.

"Yeah sure." I said looking the other way.

We sat in silence and soon the bus arrived. I helped Jungkook board the bus and waved good bye.

a/n if it looks short, its because I was writing this in school sorry. love yall, leave comments/ suggestions and vote byeee.