The Truth (33)

Y/N P.O.V

It's a bit weird, I don't like Jimin that much, but he doesn't seem like a bad person. His parents aren't always around and he's gotten into this habit of taking over the girls that are surrounding him.

"Why do you do it?" I asked Jimin who was sitting next to me.

He turned his head towards me, "Do what? "

"You know, all of the girls in this school have laid their lips on yours.. Including me now." I look towards him after saying this.

He licked his lips and sighed, "Why are you asking me this?"

*Because I'm worried about you Jimin. *

"you didn't transfer something to me right?" I cheesed.

He giggled and touched my hand.

"But for real, why?" I asked again.

He played with my fingers and laid his head on my shoulders.

"I just want to feel like I'm loved, I want to feel care for." Jimin said, his voice was low.

I took my hand and touched his cheek for comfort, " You are loved Jimin, Your friends love you, I love you." I explained.

"But-" Jimin was cut off.

"But those girls dont really love you Jimin, they don't really care for you. They are just using you for pleasure, and now you are doing the same." I said.

It was quite, soon we saw a figure walking up to the school.

*Oh look its Taehyung.*

I slipped Jimin hands out of mine, "Why?" he asked.

I pointed and he jolted up, he cleared his voice and patted his clothes.

"Y/n?" Tae yelled

I ran towards him, "TaeTae!!" I yelled.

He gave me a big hug lifting me off my feet.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked.

"Well I have some business to deal with and I met Jimin on the way!" I said turning around and pointing at Jimin.

I looked back at Tae and his boxy smile almost faded.

I held his hand and he looked a time instantly with big eyes, "Come onnn lets goooo!" I said, I heard his little giggle which made me smile.

"Hi Jimin!" Taehyung said.

Jimin just looked at him and nodded.

"Hmmmm.. Lets sit down." I said dragging both of the boys down with me.

"So, I have something to tell Namjoon. Its very serious, and now the situation is even bigger because of recent actions that have been made." I said, I touched my lips.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm a model.. Now.. And Yesterday, well my role is pretty, provocative." I said.

I looked to my side and Taheyungs hands were clenched up.

"I have a partner, and surprisingly its Jin! The thing is, we are now model couples so we are going to be partners for the whole week."

"It's Jin, you should be fine then." Tae spoke out.

I looked at him and tapped on my lips.

"Y-you two kissed?" He said.

Jimin touched my hand.

"And Jimin and I kissed too." I blurted out.

" Whelp." Jimin said while standing up.