No Flirting (30)

Y/n P.O.V

Taehyung came back to the lunch table and ate right away.

"Yah, are you sure you don't want anything?" he said, he nudged my arm.

I turn towards him and shook my head.

"Yah y/n you should really eat, you're really skinny!" Jin yelled again with a full mouth.

Tae smiled and scooped a bit of rice on his spoon, " Say ahhhh."

I couldn't help but giggle at his behavior, "alright... ahhh" I quietly said the 'ahhh' part.

"Yeah, there you go. You can have the rest." He said sliding the food tray in front of me.

I mean I was hungry but I didn't want to take his food away.

He stared at me, probably waiting for me to accept his kind gesture.

I smiled and nodded.

I ate slowly but got full quickly.

As I got up to turn in my tray Namjoon walked by and sat down.

I walked back to the table and he spoke.

"I broke it off, I-I've been trying to for the past few days.. but she just wouldn't let me but I broke it off finally.." He said, he was looking into my eyes.

"I made my choice.. y/n please give me a chance." He said.

I'd like to but I haven't even flirted yet.. Did I ever have to though?

I looked at everyone and they immediately turned their backs towards me even Taehyung.

*Should I... That's what I wanted though.. I hope he isn't lying!*

"Yeah, I'll give you a chance." I said while smiling.

The choices he made would affect me but the choices I would make would also affect him.

I wouldn't want to hurt him on purpose and I realize how stupid the idea to flirt with Vincent would be.

I smiled... That was it.

~Time skip~

JiYu picked me up, before leaving I gave Jimin a hug but he seemed really quiet and sad. The vibe he gave made me hug him even tighter, he tucked his face into my neck which didn't bother me this time.

I was brought straight away to the modeling company.

"Ohhhh, you need a wardrobe change!" a women came up to me. She looked stressed.

"JiYu, am I starting already?" I looked over at her direction and she nodded.

"Just follow what the photographer tells you." She responded.

I followed the women and was sent to a dressing room where a nice dress laid.

"Hun, dress! get into that and Jiyu unnie will do your makeup! Okay?" She yelled on the other side.

"O-okay!" I said.

*it looks pretty*

A/n Short.. Ik.. But i have an idea for the next couple of chapters so just bare with me please!