New Introduction. (2)

Y/N P.O.V

I open up the school doors to see only a couple of people in the hallways.

*Maybe I am late.. nah these could be people skipping... But if this is a private school shouldn't there be a hall monitor?* I ask myself.

I continue to walk down the hallways, left to right, right to left. I noticed I just went in a circle, I decided to ask one of the guys in the hallway.

"Excuse me, can you direct me to the Main Office?" I asked with my head down, trying to not make eye contact.

"You do know it's not very nice speaking to someone without looking at them, right? " He asked me.

*He answered my question with a question, that's quite odd. *

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." I said, slowly putting my head up towards him.

"Ha, cute, follow me I'll direct you." He said with a smile on his face.

This school is huge, we got to the office in 2 minutes, it may seem quick but it did seem like we were walking for forever.

"Here it is, let's see each other later." He said waving goodbye.

*"let's see each other later" what does that mean... AISH stop.* I think to myself.

I turn around to yell "WAIT"...

*AISH why did I do that*

He runs back to me saying "Yeah, something wrong."

"Haha, um.. You know it's not nice to meet someone without telling them your name, right? " I said, regretting it 100%.

"Ha, The names Kim SeokJin, but you can call me worldwide handsome. What's yours?" He says staring me in the eyes, with a cheeky smirk.

"The names Y/N but you can call me N/N." I said, doing the exact same thing.

*Please stop looking at me like that, I'm going to faint.*

"Well y/n I have to go, like I said before let's see each other later!" He said, this time running off.

*What does he mean by that ughhh.* I thought to myself, still confused.

I rung the Main Offices bell twice. waiting and waiting, then some women comes out of the office crying like she just became a widow.

"Who's next" The School receptionist says, with an angry look.

"Uh, yes me ma'am. I'm here to get my schedule"I said, nervously.

"And what's your name kid?" she says, with an "I don't care" face.

"Ah , yes that's right my name..."

*uhhhh say something weirdo*

"oh haha, sorry for that, my name is y/n." I said, with an unsure look.

" Ok, here you go. Now leave and close the door quietly. " she said, this time with a serious face.

*Aish what went up her bu--* I was distracted with loud screaming coming from down the hall.

A/n, I J-Hope you guys like this chapter, I was laughing through the whole thing. Again please vote and leave any suggestions.