Time Will Only Tell (38)

Y/N P.O.V

My arms wrapped around Namjoon's body as I leaned closer to him. I could see the light of the morning sun prep through his curtains. Namjoon's hands then wrapped around my waist, he pulled me on top of him as he moved his body to the other side of the bed. I groaned as he did so, I scratched the top of my head and picked up my head to look at him. His eyes were closed but he held me tightly as if he didn't want to let me go.

*He is sleeping right?*

I laid my head on the side of his nape and held his upper body. He was so comfortable that I had fallen back to sleep in a matter of seconds.

Namjoon P.O.V

Feeling Y/n's breath on my neck made me feel guilty. Not her breath but her being with me.. on me. I cherish her, I don't want to let an innocent and fragile girl out of my life, it almost happened and I beat myself up because of my stupid actions that lead towards it. Why was I so stupid to get myself involved with such a messy girl that night?

I've spent all of my time thinking about the physical things I could do with y/n, I never cared about how she felt and her insecurities. Jimin seems to hate me so much now and it's mostly because of all of the damage I caused.

Jimin seems to like her, not only Jimin though, TaeHyung also seems to take interest in Y/n too. She has a connection with both of the boys, I can see why.

Magic Time Skip

Y/N P.O.V

"Taehyung why are you walking so fast? I can't keep up!" I said Namjoon and I were walking to school and on the way we met Tae.

"I'm trying to go to school... " He said. He was acting strange.

I ran up to him leaving Namjoon behind, I looked at his side profile and something just didn't feel right.

"You okay?" I softly asked.

He didn't look at me and he didn't answer me.

I know that I shouldn't do touchy things with the guys but skinship is the only way I can get Tae to open up.

I looked down at his hand that was going back and forth, I bit my inner lip thinking if I should bother to go on with holding his hand.

I briefly looked back and saw Namjoon nodding his head, I hadn't asked anything but he seemed to understand the 'situation' I was in.

I looked down again and gently touched Tae's index finger with mine and my middle finger with his and so on. My palm finally touched his but he still did not react, "Anything you want to talk about?" I asked.

He licked his bottom lip and then bit it, he sighed and said "no."

I rubbed his hand with my thumb for a while, he started to walk slower and slower until he stopped.

I looked up at him and saw a tear gliding down the side of his face.

"T-Tae." I said.

His bottom lip shook, I held his hand tightly with both of my hands and turned towards his direction.

I hate seeing Taehyung crying, "What's wrong Tae? Tell me." I said, he looked at me with sad eyes and proceeded to pull me into a hug.

Taehyung cried into my arms, I looked at Namjoon with nervous eyes, and he came over and spoke to Tae aloud.

"Dude, what's wrong? You're never like this." He questioned Taehyung the same way I had just done.

I could hear Tae's breath soften as he pulled away from me.

His eyes were red and his dried tears left a wet track on his face, I wiped them away and rubbed his back.

"My g-grandmother is in the hospital. Namjoon, you know she's all I have." Tae spoke.

A tear had escaped my eyes.

"She's going to be fine okay. You have us here, we'll help you through it." Namjoon said.

I hadn't been there when my mother died because I was too on my death bed, I was sitting next to her when the accident happen yet I wasn't sitting next to her when she died. Taehyung has never spoken to me about his grandmother or anyone in his life, Same goes for me until I met the boys.

I wiped my face and grabbed Tae's hand, "Go back home Tae, go back home and be there for your grandmother. Sit right next to her okay!" I said.

Tae lowered his head and I saw a tear fall on the ground. My head touched his and I put my hand on the back of his neck, "Be there for her." I said.

He picked up his head and slightly smiled while nodding, I put my hands on his chest and then fixed his uniform, "Think about the good memories, Talk to her, hold her hand, tell her that you love her." I said a tear escaped my eye again while talking.

"If she doesn't make it, please be there.. next to me." He said.

"Of course silly, I wouldn't leave you alone. I don't want you to be in the position I was in." I said.

I stepped back and smiled. He smiled too.

Namjoon put his hand on Tae's shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

"You'll be fine bud, like y/n said, go be next to her." He said.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks guys." Tae said.

He started to walk the opposite way from us, I looked at Namjoon and pouted, "My heart hurts." I said.

" He'll be fine, you'll be fine. Be there when he needs you. " He said, Namjoon hugged me while walking.

*Will we be fine?*