Contentment (34)

Y/N P.O.V

As usual, I attended class. I dozed off while looking at the tree by the window.

The beautiful petals falling from the swinging tree was really calming and made me forget about the issues I had faced and the ones I am facing.

The tree was my serendipity, it was my feel good.

It was something that got rid of all of the bad things.

I looked around the classroom just seeing the students writing everything the teacher spoke, I stared at Tae, a smile crept on my face just seeing his facial expressions when he didn't understand something.

I've done so many indescribable things and people forgave me for it or let it 'be'.

I have friends, I'm away from my father, I'm continuing my mothers legacy, I'm trying my best to be me.

Its like everything went into slow motion when I observed the classroom, my blinks even seemed slow.

Tae looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

*What a cutie.*

The bell rung.

"Alright class, I'll see you later." The teacher said.

She had left and so did the rest of the students.

I just stared into absolutely nothing, what was I thinking about then, was I even thinking?

I turned around and Namjoon was just patiently waiting, maybe for me.. I don't know.

Tae had stayed seated too.

I finally came to my senses and put my notebook that had nothing written down, away.

I stood up and clear my throat, "Come on guys, I'm hungry."

I walked to the door and both the boys followed.

Walking past Hyuns table with a bright smile which was for her, she returned one to me.

I sat in between Namjoon and Jungkook, soon everyone had gotten up except for Jungkook.

"Y-y/n how are you today?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled at him, "Honestly, I feel really happy."

He shyly smiled, I ruffled his hair and he giggled.

I was in the moment, I hugged him, " I love you kookie. Thank you for accepting me." I had said.

Jungkook looked at me, faces only a few inches a part, he smiled showing his teeth and scrunching up his nose.

"I love you too Y/n. I would've accepted you even if I hadn't completely known you." He said.

Everyone had gone to get food so this was our appreciation moment.

"Go and eat." I said, he nodded his head and left.

Everyone one by one had come back.

Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook.

Jimin wasn't around..

"I though you said you were hungry." Namjoon said.

I nodded, " My hunger went away." I said, my chin rested on the palm of my hand.

Jin started talking with his mouth full.

"You have to eat, it doesn't matter if you can't fit into those dresses, food makes people happy so eat, I have to find a suit usually every week but I could care less." He went on.

"I'm okay." I smiled.

Namjoon slid his plate to me and told me to eat the rest. I tried refusing but he insisted and so I ate the leftovers.

Yoongi and Hoseok had their said conversation.

Jin was quiet including Jungkook.

Tae had left the table after eating.
Namjoon had his head laid down.

I sighed.

Pretty much bored out of my mind, we still had 10 minutes before we could head back to class.

Namjoon had slid his hands into my hand, I decided to lay my head down on the table just like him.

*This is something that is like to keep, no more drama.. Please.*

akfoodlover
bigshit095

Love you guys, 💜💜 please stay healthy and happy. I care about the both of you so much..

If any of you have any suggestions please don't be afraid to text me, this story is just a go with the flow story so I come up with stuff on the spot, if you want something added I'll be more than happy to add it in.