I Know You (31)

Y/n P.O.V

JiYu finished my makeup and I waited to hear my name.

"Ms. Can I get you a drink before you head up?" Someone asked.

I nodded my head, "Water please."

She bowed and went to get my water.

When she came back she handed me my drink and said that I was going to be modeling with a guy.

"He is around your age and very handsome." She continued to explain.

"Okay, thank you for telling me." i said.

"You're welcome." She smiled and ran off.

I took a sip of water and the photographer suddenly called my name.

I walked to him and stood there.

"Please stand where the blue x is at." he said.

I walked to it and again stood there.

"Where is the other model? " He yelled.

"Here." A guy responded.

I looked to my right and saw a tall guy looking down while fixing his tie.

He looked up.

*omo. No way! JIN!!*

"J-Jin?" I said.

His eyes widened

"Y-Y/n.. Hey" He said walking up to me.

I smiled.

"Both of you, the concept is a bit romantic. So get comfortable." He said, he positioned us to face eachother.

Jin grabbed my hand and held it.

"More romantic, holding hands isnt good enough." The photographer said.

Instead of just standing there like a dumb child i made a move.

Our faces were close but not to close, my hand laid on his chest and his hand laid on my side.

"Are you comfortable with this?" He whispered.

"Yeah, im not going to push away anymore.. Get used to it." i whispered back.

He slighty chuckled.

"Im asking for a lot now but the magazine company wants the last few pictures to be skin ship, by that i mean you two have to kiss." He said to us.

*a kiss... Really. I regret everything ughhhhhh*

He looked at me and without hesitation and surprise i kissed him.

I couldnt believe that i did it.

He pulled me closer to him and the kiss continued.

*AH WAS THAT TONGUE..oh no oh no.. Now i really regret everything*

"Okay thats a wrap!" He yelled and clapped his hands.

"I havent even kissed namjoon like that..." i whispered.

"Sorry, i went to far." He said, he let go of my waist and looked down.

"No, its alright. We had to." I said to him.

The photographer spoke again, " both of you will be our companies star couples." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, since the pictures came out better then expected, this will be your partner for this weeks concept. Yall will be portrayed as model couples, thats really good." he explained.

"Wow.. Well thats great. When will these pictures be out to the public?" I asked.

"After this week I believe, we want to finish this weeks pictures so it can come out together." he said.

I nodded and turned to jin.

"Well, I guess we are going to spend more time with eachother Mr. Worldwide handsome!" I smiled.

Working with Jin will be great, im just not sure what the guys will think. What if we have to kiss everytime? How will namjoon feel?..

"Y/n, are you sure you're comfortbale with this? I mean with what you went through, I would never think of you to be this comfortable with a guy." he said, I looked at him and smiled.

"Jin... Im just trying to be free with myself for once." i said.

"What about namjoon?" He asked.

"Ill just tell him the truth." i said.

He nodded.

"Ill get going first." he turned around and left.

I walked up to Jiyu and she had a smirk on her face.

"Whats that face for?" I asked.

"You know him dont you!" She said.

I laughed "He attends my school, he is a close friend." I said.

"Mhmm.. You role here is big now, youll have to makeout almost everytime." She said, she picked up a pair of clothes and handed it to me.

"Yeah, I had a feeling that would happen." i said.

I should be ready for such a big step, and I really am but with Jin it feels wrong since I know him.. Im just going to have to talk if out with Namjoon.

"Well, we are going so change and ill be in the car." she said.

I changed, when I was leaving the building everyone stared at me with smiles. That wasn't so pleasing so I laid my head low.

I left the building and headed to the car.

A/n i hope everyone liked this one. I was going to hold the kiss for another time but i added it here cause it felt necessary,  maybe it wasnt but im not going to change it....ok