Staying 'Home' (35)

Y/N P.O.V

The lunch room bell rang, we got up and headed back to class.

What's new? Absolutely nothing.

"I'm getting sick of this." I mumbled.

Namjoon looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"The stares. Like why do they have to stare?" I whined.

He put his arm around me, "The best thing to do is ignore them." He said.

Ignoring them is what I've been doing but it feels like I'm being watched every single second of the day.

We entered class and found ourselves alone. Why isn't anyone here? I have no idea.

I sat down.

"I'm really sorry." Namjoon said, he held my hand for moment before letting it go.

I nodded and looked at my skirt.

"I really am confused on how everything came to play." He said.

"Me too." I said.

I stood up and walked up to him.

Since he was sitting down I kneeled next to him.

"I forgive you okay. Don't beat yourself up because of this. I made mistakes too." I explained.

I took his hand and guided him to stand up.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him and laid my head under his chin.

"I missed you." I said.

I looked up and he suddenly kissed me.

It was a short kiss. It made me feel happy.

The kiss was broken and he looked at me and smiled, "I missed you too." He hugged me tight.

The feelings that I had for him before were quickly coming over me, the feeling I've always wanted. The feeling I would have never gotten if I never had met him.

~Magical Time Skip~

JiYu had tried picking me up but I told her to meet me at Namjoon's house for when my photoshoot was going to start.

Namjoon walked me to his place, he said he wanted to take the time to catch up.

I told him about meeting a close friend and the friend I just lost. Then I drifted and told him I had slept with Jimin and how we kissed. Told him how I made out with Jin, and how I was trying to meet his expectations.

He was shocked. Told me that I really got him back, told me I was perfect and beautiful.

His words always touched me. It always hit me; in the center of my heart.

We entered his home and the look on his mothers face almost had me in tears, she was filled with joy but she was crying.

"DAUGHTER!!" She yelled.

I giggled and open my arms, "I missed you so much!" I said.

I heard her sniffle and that triggered me to sniffle along with her.

The tears that had covered our faces were probably enough to fill up one of the containers of sample perfumes.

She told me how she would ask Namjoon when I was coming back, when was I going to eat one of her meals again, and when was she going to see her son put a smile on his face.

"Namjoon take her with you, I might cry again." She told him.

I laughed and walked towards him.