My Fourth Angel (36)

Y/n P.O.V

We had driven up to the company building and I was escorted out by a couple of women with unbrellas.

I bowed to them after they bowed to me.

They had rushed me to my dressing room and gave me an even more revealing fit.

"Ms. L/n your partner will be waiting for you on set; all we have to do is makeup and touch up your hair." The staff had told me.

"Alright I'm almost done putting the dress on." I said.

I rushed out of the dressing room while putting on my heels, I sat on the makeup chair and had the artist make-up my look.

They had lightly curled my hair and I was ready to go on set.

I walked into set and saw Jin matching with me.

"Wow, you look really nice." I said walking up to him.

"Thank you. You look really beautiful. " He said.

I smiled.

The photographer started speaking.

"Alright my talents, for today's shoot your prop is going to be a bed and a table, you will also be having some whine as props." He explained.

We nodded and headed into the prop room with all the different type of scenes.

The first shoot was with the bed.

The room was quite dim but still lit up, the bed was a nice pearl white color with black knitting.

"Just get comfortable." The photographer said.

I sat on the side of the bed with my legs crossed and Jin stood next to me.

We gazed at each other and the camera.

We had to move into 'better' positions so I laid on the bed and Jin moved along with me.

"More comfortable please. " The photographer yelled.