Am I In Trouble? (11)

:really long chapter ahead:
*WARNING THERE IS REALLY EMOTIONAL STUFF IN HERE SO EXPECT SOME TEARS... OR NOT*

Y/N POV

As I walk out of the car lowering my head. I could feel eyes staring directly at me out of anger.

"Where the hell have you been y/n?" He screams running to me.

"I-i-i was at school.." I said, borrowing my face into my inner shoulder.

"AT SCHOOL! DON'T LIE!" He said, yelling and shaking me.

" I-i-im n-not lieing. " I whisper stuttered, trying not to cry.

"What were you doing at school?" he said, crossing his arms.

" I w-was sleeping.... with H-Hoseok. " I said, and looked up immediately.

"ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS Y/N. YOU BETT-." I interrupted him.

"We weren't making out. J-just calm down. He was comforting me when I ran out and I fell asleep and later so did he. " I yelled, looking him dead in the eye.

*That was brave*

He smirked and made a little laugh.

"What's so f-funny?" I stuttered again.

"Y-your just cute when you yell." He said.

"WHAT? CUTE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled at him again. Bumping his shoulder on the way in the house.

I heard him smirk again. He then turned around following me.

"What do you want?" I asked, stopping and turning around.

"Nothing... just following you." he says, putting his hands in his front pant pockets.

"I'm going home today!" I said, turning around and going into the guest room.

"Daughter no, you can't. I like you being here." Eomma Kim says, popping her head out of her room.

"Eomma, I'm sorry I have to. My appa will be worried." I said, bowing my head.

"Ahh. That's too sad, well come again please." She said, hugging me.

"I will Eomma don't worry. " I said, hugging her back.

I went and got my bag. Next thing you know I was heading outside ready to walk home when I felt a tug on my wrist.

I looked back to see Namjoon looking at me seductively.

"W-what." I said, still in his grip.

"Just wait...Are you still not ready? " He asked, turning me around now griping both of my wrist.

"N-Namjoon you know I'm not." I said, bringing him into a hug so he doesn't feel bad for the fact that I just rejected him for the second time now.

"I wish you were.." He said, pulling away and turning back to the door way.

*is that all he wants from me*

~Time Jump~

I entered my apartment more scared than ever. I didn't want my father to be there, especially waiting for me.

I tip toe through the door, when I hear...

"You! Where the f**k did you go. You're not supposed to leave daddy alone." He said, slurring his words while taking a gulp of Absinthe.

"I-i." I was interrupted by him screaming.

"SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMMIT! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER LEAVE DADDY ALONE B**CH!" He screamed, then slapped my face .