✖︎ Kennys Route ✖︎

Tweeks POV

I woke up, wrapped in Kenny's arms. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes to go back to bed. Well, until some asshole want to wake us up by banging on the front door. I muttered and got out of bed, not taking not of the fact that I was wearing nothing but baggy black boxers with a green question mark in the front. I grabbed my fluffy blanket from the couch and wrapped it around me, opening the door. Clyde, Stan, Kyle and David rushed in. "Mommy my head!" Clyde yelled, making the others wince. I snickered and was about to close the door. "Hey" I heard. I opened the door to see Craig there. "Oh.. hi?" "I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have said what I said, friends?" "It's fine you were drunk" "more or less, but still, it was fucked up and I was being really selfish.." "it's.. it's okay, I'm gonna help the guys.. do you have a hangover too?" "Bad" he said. With a half smile. I smiled back and let him in.

"Woah, someone got busy last night with Mysterion" Stan said. I flushed looking down. That explains the question mark. I smirked "oh please, we didn't go to work, we built a fucking skyscraper" "OOOO" the guys hummed. I smiled and went upstairs "I'll get your drinks in a bit!" I yelled making my way into the room. I got a green sweater and laid some clothes for Ken, when he wakes up. I trudged back downstairs and into the kitchen, getting the guys shit for their hangovers.

"Here losers" I said setting down the cups and pills. "Thanks" they all muttered. I snickered and sat next to Stan. "BABE" Ken yelled from atop the stairs. "DID WE FUCK LAST NIGHT?! ARE YOU MAD? IM SORRY" "SHUT THE HELL UP AND COME DOWNSTAIRS, AND NOT IN UNDERWEAR THE GUYS ARE HERE!" I yelled back, earning snickers from the guys. I rolled my eyes  and turned back to the guys. "So, how ya gonna deal with Butters 'Stanley'?" I asked with a smug grin. "Hide" He croaked out. "Pft, good luck, I tried hiding from him when I 'accidentally' got Tweek and Lenny drunk" "what happened to you?" Stan asked "I had Bebe do my makeup for two weeks so the redness wouldn't show" Clyde said rubbing his cheek. Stan gulped loudly and sunk into the couch. "Why don't you hide at my place, Butterball wouldn't dare go there with all the homeless people hanging around" Kenny said sitting next to me. "Nah I don't wanna mess with them, they'll keep asking if I wanna shoot up with them" Stan said. "Can I like, hide in one of your closets Tweek?" "Again? I mean go ahead." The guys snickered, nudging each other. "Thank you thank you than-" stan got cut off my a couple knock on the door. "Hey it's Leo!" Butters yelled through the door. "Try not to get hurt jumping the fence man." I said walking to the door.

"Dude did he buy it?" Cartman said wheezing. "Yeah" I laughed. I let him inside and walked back to the couch. "Where is the fucker?" Cartman asked. "Hiding in the closet upstairs" we replied. He went upstairs talking like butter. "Oh my sweet Stanley, I know you're in here.." "AAAHHH OH MY GOD CARTMAN YOU PIECE OF LIVING SHIT I SWEAR TO FUCK!" Stan screeched. We heard thumps and laughter. Stan walked back downstairs and sat next to me looking really pissed. "He's on the ground fucking wheezing that asshole." I smirked and light stifled laughter came from us. We quieted down when the door open. "He fellas." The color drained from Stan and he quickly dropped on the floor and rolled under the couch. "Have you guys seen Stan?" "Uh.. he just left" Kyle said. "Oh really, I must've missed him. "OW!" Stan shuffled out holding his cheek. "I saw you when I walked in Stan, you can't hide." Butters said narrowing his eyes at Stan. Stan gulped and got up running to the back door. "Gosh darn it" butters said running after him. "OH FUCK!" We all walked outside to see what was going on.
We weren't disappointed, Stan was upside down with his pant stuck on the fence. He had a huge red mark on his face, from butters im guessing. "Please babe please you slapped me now help me. "You're so stupid Marsh.." butter sighed unhooking Stan pant from the nail making him fall. We walked back inside laughing, Clyde occasionally wheezing.

A couple hours passed and it was just ken and I. We were cuddled up watching some lame horror movie. "You really like this stuff, huh?" Ken asked. "Yeah, wish it was scarier though" he smiled "it is kinda cheesy isn't it?" "Very much" I said leaning my head in his shoulder. "Hey" I looked up at him "hm?" "I'm really glad you stick with me.. I really love you, I've been in love with you" "sorry it took me so long to say yes" I snickered "nah, it's not your fault" "mine because I let you stay with that dick for soooo long" I snickered and rolled my eyes "yeah well, a part of me wanted to stay, I don't know why I even gave him another chance.. he left me for someone else" "Yeah, well you left him for a bad boy" I laughed "I mean, sure Ken" he smiled and kissed my head. "I love you dude" "that's kinda gay" "Well I'm kinda gay for you" I smiled

"Yeah, I'm kinda gay for you too"

I'm soooooo sorry I took a long time again. Buuuuut here's the second part of Kenny's route I hope you liked it!

Song: 2 hold u by Clairo