A new start Chapter 2

"Ok Clary you can stop trying to kill me now" Axel laughed while Clary pinned him to the wall with throwing knives. Clary moved toward him and layed a kiss on his cheek " You just dont want to admit that I'm the best shadowhunter" Clary joked "I do admit it and so does the clave" Axel admited and he kissed Clary.

She laughed and twisted the ring on her finger, she remeberd the day Axel and Kiera Hightower had brought her in to the Miami Institute. There she trained every single day with the best tutors in the world ( provided by the clave, they wanted Clary to claim the title of the best female shadowhunter due to the extra angel blood in her and with Sebastion still on the loose so she trained her hardest and after 5 years she claimed it) she had made great friends Like Sawyer Ravenscar and Lacey Nightwine oh and of course Kiera and Alex Hightower.

Then her thoughts raced to the day Axel asked her out (his brown hair and gray eyes sparkling in the night he looked exactly like the boy version of Kiera, well whyy wouldnt they there ARE twins after all) it had been two years after she left New York, she had been broken by Jace but Axel had help unbreak her letting her love him more and more every day.

Then thoughts raced to the day he asked her to marry her three years after they had started dating of cource she had said yes why wouldnt she, she loved Axel more than anything. They were going to get married in Alicante in a month.

After she was done cleaning up the training room from training Kiera came in the room all giggly and happy she ran up to Clary and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear " We're going to New York for a mission that they cant do by themselves, this is your chance to reunite with that basterd Jace and make him jealous with my brother and your bad -assness".

Clary smiled at that thought and she had really wanted to see Luke, Isabelle, Simon, Alec, Magnus, and lastly her mother. " When do we leave" Clary asked Kiera. " Umm tonight, so you to go to your guys's room and back up because we have one hell of a revenge plot to comence" Axel smiled at it and him and Clary walked off to their room to get ready for their trip.

Hey guys thanks for reading respond in the comments below if she and Axel should get married or should she see some one else ( wink wink wink if you know where im going with this) anyways thank for reading after 20 reads I will put up chapter 3- Kat byeeee