The Newfound Allies

"Jace, I can't do this" Clary started to pant, she was having a nervous breakdown. Jace put his hand on her shoulder "It's going to be okay Clary, your the leader...so we will go out of our way to protect you, I will go out of my way to protect you" he says as he brings her into an over bearing hug. Clary nods and starts to calm down "The tension is too much Jace" She whispered, Jace nodded "I know" he replied.

Simon gripped the knife tightly and walked towards Maureen. "What did you want to talk about" Maureen giggled in a childish maw. Simon grinned "To see if I could join you" Simon responded in a fake friendly tone. Maureen smiled "You mean it Simey Wimey" she giggled at the foolish nickname. Simon nodded "Of course.... I wouldn't lie to my biggest fan would I"

Joz and Magnus were huddled next to the door, awaiting the Floras's arrival. "Magnus, are you sure they're coming" Alex asked, eyeing his husband with uncertainty. Magnus smiled "Of course Alexander, I received their fire message only a few minutes ago". A wave of relief washes over Alec, he relaxed his muscles and sat down. Sawyer gripped Lacey's hand and looked at her "You okay" he asked, she solemnly nodded and kept her eyes on the wooden door. For thirty long, agonizing minutes everyone kept their guard up...waiting for the arrival of their newfound allies. With a burst of blinding white fog came the noise of heavy footsteps on the hard floor. Second.rd after the blast Clary came rushing out of the room, Jace following short behind "Are they here" she asked, rubbing her eyes and trying to regain sight. A few long seconds went by before the fog cleared up.... revealing a tall man in knights armor "We have arrived" he bellowed. Clary opened her eyes and smiled "Rangor" she whispered. The man took off his helmet and gave a long scan across the room "So these are our allies?" He asked, seemingly unimpressed. Clary nods "Yes, Rangor you remember Kiera, Lacey, and Sawyer correct." she did a motion with her hands to point at where they were. Rangor smiled "Of course, but what I don't understand is why you have two warlocks here," he snickered at Magnus and Joz "I will work with them but I won't get along.... my troops are on a tight schedule, and we don't need the Queen finding us" he bellowed once more. Clary nods "We have to find out where my brother is, then we attack" she says, eyeing Rangor, his eyes lit up "Of course, then we kill him." With that the room was silent, but it was filled with hesitation.

Simon drew closer to Maureen, the knife gripped in his hand. Maureen smiled and turned her back to Simon "Let's go Simey,I have people I want you to meet" she had a sudden burst a excitement. "Uh- okay" Simon stuttered, he brought the knife out from behind his back and raised it "Maureen, you have become rouge, I'm sorry to do this to you...but this is goodbye" Simon raised the knife, but before he could get any farther a large body sprung at him, the knife went flying and Simon was pinned to the ground. Maureen gasped "You tried to kill me", strain in her voice. The body pinned Simon to the ground, he realized it was another vampire, his teeth were drawn....ready for the kill.

Isabelle heard the commotion and rushed inside the hotel "Simon" she screamed, she took her whip and brought it down on the man's back, the man writhed in pain... soon he rolled onto the floor, unconscious. Simon sprung up and threw the knife at Maureen, she feel to the ground. "Simon" Isabelle brought him into a hug "Next time, let me be with you", Simon kissed Isabelles hair "Okay". He turned his attention to the motionless Maureen, he leaned next to her and took the knife out of her back "She's dead Izzy...she's dead". Isabelle smiled "That means your the new leader"

Kaya stepped into the portal, not sure why she was following Natasha, "I was working undercover the whole time, there's nothing to worry about" she said before even she stepped through. Kaya nodded "So your going to let me go home, with my sister" she asked. Natasha nodded "I'm going with, Magnus knew the whole time. He refused to tell the others because he wanted their reaction to be real". Once they stepped out of the portal they landed outside of the institute "They should be coming back in a few hours" she says, looking at a large grandfather clock. Natasha looked at Mikayla "You need real food, definitely someone of your age" (13). Kaya nodded and walked to the fridge an spilled out an egg. "I'm going to secure the perimeter, I'll be back in a few minutes" Natasha started to walk off. Kaya took the egg and put it in a pot to boil. She then ran to her room and grabbed her phone, she found Ruby's number and smiled "I'm here sis, it's going to be okay" she whispered under her breath, still shaken up from the days feats.

Hey guys, I know I promised to have this up a long time ago but I got really busy with school, then I got sick for a while. But all's good :D. I really hope you liked this, I know it's short but I'm working on a lot of other things, longer chapters will be up soon.

p.s.

3k that's just amazing, thank you so much. ~ Kat, byeeee