The perks of weddings...and the downs

Ruby felt her heart drop when she heard that Clary and Jace had.returned. She was falling in love with Axel, and she didn't know how she could control it. She knew that Axel might have been a temporary fling, but she couldn't help but think he was falling in love to. Kayla was in her room with her, just reading a nonsensical mundie book. "Your not going to get anywhere by reading those mundie books you know".

Ruby said a little bit to harshly too her younger sister. Mikayla looked up from her book and gave a small laugh "What's got your nerves twisted, wait is it because of Axel......don't think I don't know. Ruby you get all the guys, let Clary have her happy ending, you haven't talked to her like I have. She has been through way to much. And.all we.went through is hour parents dying.....which is a constant fault with our race. You always say your falling in love with the next guy you meet, but you move on from him in a week." Mikayla got up walked out of the.room, leaving Ruby to boil in rage.

"Isabelle, I think this is the one." Clary was looking at her self in the mirror, she had on a golden dress that poofed out at the waist, it was tight in the top portion and it had elbow high lace sleeves. Isabelle put her hair in an up do for "affect". "Clarrisa Fairchild, you will make a beautiful bride"Isabelle said nearly in tears. Maia just came up and hugged her. Every one was meeting them at Takis later, for a celebrity dinner. "Clary. Clary Fray?" Said a voice behind the three girls. Clary turned around to see who it was, it was a women's voice so it couldn't have been her brother . She looked up to see who it was ....Dayca Jones. Dayca was the most stuck up girl back at her old high school,before she became a Shadowhunter

. "Dayca? What are you doing here" Clary asked in total shock. "Well I could ask you the same but I'm here for the same reason to you are, I assume" Clary looked down at her dress and smiled "Your getting married" Dayca smiled then replied "Yes, actually I am, to Jesse Sanders." Clary couldn't keep a smile of course they were biggest cheerleader marries biggest jock "That's amazing I'm happy for you" Clary lied through her teeth. "Now Clary did you drop out of school and get all those tattoos or did you just make bad choices after graduating from a different school" Clary and Isabelle rolled their eyes "I take pride in my tattoos, she does to" Dayca laughed "They look trampy to me, well Simon is going to have a handful when you marry him" she barked back.

Maia started laughing her head off. "Clary. Marry. Simon....your crazy" she pointed to Isabelle "That's Simon girlfriend". Dayca stared over at Isabelle "HER....I'm sorry hun. But you can do better" Isabelle redend with rage , she stepped over to Dayca and punched her. "Never talk about Simon like that, ever again"Dayca fell back "You're all tramps, all of you....and Clary gold is an ugly wedding dress color" With that Dayca stormed out of the shop

The girls were early to come to Takis so they waited in their booth for an hour before Alec and Magnus finally came around . "Hello Clarrisa, did you find your dress" Magnus asked enthusiastically. "Yes Magnus I did, then I ran into the biggest bitch from my old school, then Isabelle punched her......and stop calling me Clarrisa , it's Clary" Alex laughed then went over to hug Isabelle and Clary. "My best friend is getting married in four days" Alex whispered in Clarys ear. "Remember we leave for Alicante tomorrow"Magnus said joining in on the hug "Are you forgetting someone" Maia implied nudging get way into the hug. When they were done hugging they sat back down....waiting for the rest of the group. Jocelyn and Like came in with baby Claire and behind them was a figure Clary knew all to well.

Simon

Clary squealed then ran over to her best friend "Clary" he yelled. They haven't seen each other in five years. "By the Angel Simon I missed you so much" she reached up and gave him a huge hug to make up for the lost years. When they let go of each other Clary immediately went over to her mom and Luke "So this is my little sister?" Clary reached out to Claire and took her in her arms "We missed you Clary"Luke said bringing Clary into his arms. "Now my baby is getting married.....where did the days go" Jocelyn said with a year in her eye " Mom I'm still going to be here,it's okay I won't leave you alone again" Clary said eyeing the door, waiting for the rest to come.