Wereeee hereeeee Chapter 3

Lacey, Sawyer, Axel, Kiera, and Clary all went through the portal at the same time. Clary had jitters in here stomach she didnt want to see Jace but she wanted to see everyone else. Axel took her bye the hand quickly gave her a kiss and the went to the doors

Ten minutes earlier in the New York Institute

Jace,Alec,Isabelle, Simon, Magnus, Luke, Jocelyn, Robert, and Maryse all stood at the doorway waiting for the arrivals from the Miami Institute. None of them new who was coming, the only thing they new was that the leaders of the Miami Institute-- the Hightowers and their trainees were coming. And that the number one female Shadowhunter was coming ( the Clave never realeased information about the top Shadowhunters, they made it a law that you had to find out yourselves) so Maryse made all of the allies come to the Institute to make the night more "special" for the shadowhunters. Jace looked bored and rolled his eyes

" Do we have to wait around like puppies for these people" "What anxious to get back to your daily dose of whore" Isabelle remarked with an evil eye. " Isabelle!" snapped Maryse " Act nice for these people we need their respect for this upcomming mission for finding Sebastion" They all heard 5 knocks on the door ( a custom when requesting entrance to an Institute you have to knock how many times on how many people, right now there was only Axel, Clary, Kiera, Lacey, and Sawyer - Axel and Kieras parents were coming the next day due to demon attacks in Florida).

The door opened and the five of them came in Axel and Clary in the back holding hands. Maryse introduced herself to every Shadowhunter until she rested her eyes on Clary and Axel. " Clary.. my dear where have you been" Maryse pulled her in for a hug.

" Well first off the Clave titled me the best female Shadowhunter in the world - if you wanted to know who it was, but I went through a portal one night - as all of you may know why- but I met up with these guys and the Clave found out where I was and they trained me with the best tutors in the world but other than that let me introduce you guys to ( starting with Keira) Keira Hightower, Sawyer Ravenscar, Lacey Nightwine and last but not least my fiancee Axel Hightower."

Clary saw Jace's face pale and then reden. Jocelyn was the next to speak " Oh my little Clary I have missed you so much, ( she came closer and whisperd in her ear Clary my dear I frankly like Axel better than Jace I approve)" Luke came into the hug and whisperd in Clary's ear to "I do to" they all laughed and hugged each other.

Then Isabelle tore them apart and gave her a bear hug, (if this had been 5 years ago she would have already broken a rib, but instead she hugged Isabelle back with such strength that she nearly let out a small moan of pain) after they hugged Isabelle said to Clary " my sister has fianlly returned and has become stronger than before, Clary I missed you so much and whens the wedding" Isabelles smiled the biggest smile ever.

Clary responded with " In a month" Isabelle's jaw dropped "Do you have a dre- she was interupted by a smiling Magnus " Never mind that Isabelle I can provide that, would you like pink sparkles or green to pop out your eyes" Clary laughed at Magnus's offer "let me think on that" Alec came next and he gave her a huge hug, but even then she was still stronger " By the Angel Clary what are they giving you in Miami ( Alec laughed and gave her another hug) We've missed you Clary"

Clary went back to Axel and locked her fingers with his not forgetting that she left out Jace. " Should we find our rooms" Sawyer suggested quietly " I just want a room far enough from Clary and Axel, so I can actually get some sleep- Im just kidding" Lacey said strongly

Everyone in the room laughed except Jace who just went to his room and slammed the door.

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you liked it, anyways VOTE in the comments these

1 Jace is just an asshole but still loves clary, clary and axel get married

2 Clary and jace get married but axel will stop at nothing to get her back

3 clary winds up alone

4 clary winds up alone but with axel or jaces kid

(I kind of vote for 1 just to mix up the mortal instruments fot a change - im a diehard clace fan but i like to think "what if")

anyways thank you so much guys- Kat byeee