The new girl

Ruby stared at her husband Axel "This is absolutely the best day of my life" she whispered into Axels ear. He smiled then turned her around in a circle, they were having their first dance as a married couple. Ruby broke Axels gaze and scanned the crowd, she saw her little sister Kaya talking to Magnus.

She looked around a little bit more, and she saw Clary and Jace dancing together. Ruby thought they looked perfect together but Clary wasn't looking at Jace, she was looking at her and Axel.

For fun Ruby smirked at Clary and then kissed Axel square on the lips. When they broke apart Ruby looked at Clary again, she was pale and she had broken away from Jace. Ruby saw the start of tears come down Clarys face. She left the room, Jace trailing after her.

"Clary, wait up" Jace yelled he had saw the way Axel looked at Ruby...with pure love. The exact same look he gave Clary just an hour ago. Jace wanted to hurt Axel for hurting her. "No Jace, I'm going back to New York" she barked back, entering the the small room of the Accords Hall.

Jace followed Clary into the room, she was packing up her bag. "Clary, I'm not letting you go alone" Jace stared at Clary sternly,"Fine"she grumbled, wiping her tears away. "I'm making the portal" she sobbed, pulling out her stele. Jace couldn't see her like this, so he took her in his arms "Was this how you were when we broke up" he asked ,she nodded "Truth be told I was worse" She gave the quickest laugh then went back to being silent. She finished the portal and they both stepped through

1 month later

Axel and Ruby were still on their honeymoon, they went to the Dublin (my hometown, I live in Michigan now) Institute in Ireland. Clary had mostly recovered from the breakup, even after all the attempts Jace had tried to cheer her up before.

She was home, along with everyone else. "Hey Clary do you want to go out to dinner we haven't been anywhere in a month" Isabelle asked as she walked into the library. Clary raised her head to look at Izzy, she was reading a book called Divergent, Simon got it for her because he said "Your wayyy out of touch with the mundie culture" he had gotten a copy for Jace to, he threw it in Simon's face...but everyone knew he secretly read it.

Clary was in the library with Jace, they had agreed to be friends and it was working to they were just as good friends as her and Isabelle. "Sure, can we go to Takis" she said placing her book down and went over to Isabelle, "Ready" Isabelle nodded then started to leave.

Until Maryse came in "Your not going anywhere" Isabelle looked at her mother in shock "What do you mean" Maryse sighed then looked blankly up at them "The Clave has instructed that all Shadowhunters must stay in their institutes, just for the time being. They haven't said anything more, so that means another Shadowhunter is coming....for sanctuary her name is Natasha Elmvale, keep an eye out for her" Maryse gave the instructions briskly then went back to her office.

"Ughhhhhh, .I don't like new people" Isabelle complained ,Clary rolled her eyes..."Sureeee" Isabelle started laughing, she looked over at the couch where Jace had fallen asleep. "Hey do want to put him in the greenhouse, I've always wanted him to wake up in a dirt pile" Isabelle suggested, Clary immediately. Nodded her head. Clary took Jace by the legs and feet,and Izzy took Jace by the back. The girls started to carry him down by the foyer, they were doing great...until the front doors opened. It scared Clary and Isabelle,so they accidentally dropped Jace. "Ahhh, Bloody Hell....By the Angel.....why did you drop me" Jace screamed.

The girls were laughing hysterically "Hey, it's better than waking up in a pile of dirt. That's what we were going to do.....until" Clary looked at the door, there was a girl standing there. She was laughing really hard, " Hello,my name is Natasha Elmvale, and I was told by the Clave that I have to come here" she said in a frisky giggle.

"Well welcome to the New York Institute, I would watch out for my sister and best friend. They can play pranks on everyone," Jace pointed at the girls "The black haired girl is my sister Isabelle, and the red head is the best Shadowhunter in the world-" Natasha dropped her bags then went over to Clary " By the Angel, you are my hero Clarrisa Morgenstern" Natasha squealed "Well, it's a.pleasure to meet you" Clary said

"Here Jace will help you with your bags" Jace looked at Clary appalled " Why can't you help her" Clary Laughed "Because I'm a girl,and your a boy" Jace rolled his eyes, hey looked back at Natasha.....she had long black hair with a red streak in it, and icy blue eyes.

They smiled at her then went over to her bags "You know Clary, I'm going to get you back", he took her bags then led her to her room.

Ruby and Axel had packed their things, and started to say goodbye to their nice hosts from the Irish Institute. Once everything was in order they had a green haired warlock make a portal for them, they got news that they needed to go to there institutes, and stay there.

Axel and Ruby felt more comfortable going to the New York Institute because that's where their family was. Once the warlock got done they said their final toodbyes, then went through the portal.

Axel and Ruby walked through the portal, they landed on the polished floor of the New York Institute. "We're here" Ruby yelled, she heard the faint click of heels in the background. Ruby didn't really want to see Clary because it would be very awkward......after all that happened at the wedding.

"Axel, Ruby. Is that you" Clary asked coming in with Isabelle, Jace, and another black haired girl that she didn't know. "Yeah" Axel replied with an apologetic look in his eye. "How was your guy's honeymoon" Isabelle asked trying to mask some rage on her face with a fake smile. "It was good" Ruby piped up after a.second of pure awkward silence.

"Actually I think we are going to go to our room" Axel said, picking up the bags as he said it. When the left Natasha looked at Clary and laughed "Why was.it so awkward between you guys" Jace sighed then put his arm around Clary and pulled her in....as a friend

. "Because he stood her up at their wedding a month ago" Natashas face dropped "Oh,I'm sorry" she looked at Jaces arm around Clary, then pointed. "And now are you two a thing" she asked, truly confused. Jace and Clary both started laughing, "No,No,No...I mean we used to but not anymore" Clary looked at Natasha and saw a faint smirk.

"Well who wants dinner. We could order Tai food, since they won't let us go out" Jace implied, still holding on to Clary. "Can we invite everyone I want to see Simon...did you know he can finally step into the Institute, no one knows how but he can" Isabelle smiled, already taking out her phone. "I'm going to go lie down, I think I'm getting what one of my mundie friends had" Natasha said softly, no one was really paying attention so Natasha snuck off to the room Jace showed her.

She walked down the winding hall and made it to the room hall. It took her a second to find her room, when she did eventually find it she took out her.phone straight away. Natashas fingers fumbled on the dial pad " what was his number again" she whispered to her self, when she remembered she typed it in and put the ear o her phone.

Natasha waited for a few minutes, listening to the souless sound of the ringer tone. She was about to hang up until she heard a voice at last "Is every thing in order" the voice said. "Yes, it turns out Clarissa is not married to the Hightower boy" she replied strongly, trying to preserve her bravery.

" When do you think should be a good time for me to come" the voice demanded. Natasha thought for a second "A week, so that they can start to trust me" she said, she heard the voice laugh "My dear Natasha, I love you but I love my sister more, I will be there in one week to capture my sister and make her drink from the cup" Natasha was the one to laugh now she laughed him with all her heart but he loved Clary.

"I love you Sebastian" was all she could mutter, she heard him with then she heard a crunching noise "And I you, goodbye" he hung up, leaving Natasha to sit and think how.much she hated Clary.

Hey guys Kat here, thank you solo much for the.support for this story, I find it amazing that you guys actually read my stories and I just want to say thank you. -Kat byeeee