The Night

Natasha came out of her.room and made her way to the kitchen, she saw a lot more.people than there was before. She saw a blue haired warlock,a nerdy looking vampire, a black haired Shadowhunter, a werewolf holding a baby, a red haired Shadowhunter that looked a lot like Clary,two werewolfs, three Shadowhunters that looked her age, and two Shadowhunter couples.

They all were sitting around on sofas, eating out of take out containers. Jace and Clary stood up and gave her a container full of noodles....surprisingly it looked good. "Uh thanks" Natasha thanked hesitantly, Clary smiled and led her to the others "I want you to meet everyone" she said, she pointed to everyone while saying their names.

"Magnus and Alec, they're married. Simon. My mom and step dad Jocelyn and Luke and that's my little sister Claire. Jordan and Maia, they're engaged. Lacey,Sawyer, and Kiera. Mr and Mrs. Hightower, and Mr, and Mrs Lightwood. Oh and Ruby and Axel are in their room and Kaya is in the training room."

Natasha nodded at all of them and took a seat next to Simon. "Hi, I'm Simon if you didnt catch it...Clary talked really fast soooo" he smiled wryly at Natasha, she.just ignored him, she didn't have time for filthy downworlders.

Kaya was in the training room, she had to train hard enough just so that she could.take down a few Endarkened, but what she found creepier was that the two cloaked Shadowhunters that hadn't showed themselves were training to, the taller of the ones was throwing knives at a target, not missing once.

"So are you guys ever going to show.who you are, or not" Kaya asked, even though she thought she was talking to herself. But surprisingly Kaya heard one of them talk "Not until the moment comes" the shorter one said quietly, barely making a noise. Kaya was taken aback, had he really just talked.

Kaya shook her head to herself and grabbed her bow and shot it at the hanging targets on the wall. Kaya heard the taller one talk now "You are a very talented young girl" he laughed distinctly "When I was your age I found my parabatai" he said, he stopped throwing the knives. Kaya set her bow down and looked at the hooded figure "What happened to him" she asked.

"He moved on" was all he said before he walked out of the room the shorter one following him. Kaya sat there in shock, they actually talked...and he said that she was talented. She got up and gave a small silent dance of happiness.

After everyone was done with their food they all sat around and talked. "So when are you guys planning on getting married" Luke asked Jordan and Maia. "Well it was planned for two months ago, but things happened. And now we're thinking about a couple months from now" Maia said, not looking away from Jordan once.

"They really loved each other" Clary thought she looked over at Jace who was staring at her to, he caught her glance. He stuck out his tongue and Clary gave a small laugh, barely audible. Only Isabelle heard, she looked over at them and smiled.

"Where is Axel and Ruby" Mrs Hightower asked, looking straight at Clary "They're in their room, they are "jetlegged". " Everyone started laughing, "Anyways, Clary are you planning on going back to Miami with us" Mr. Hightower asked, everyone looked at her and she bowed her head "I don't think so, this is my home right now, I will visit though...every week, is that okay" she said looking at her mom.

"Wait when are we going back" Kiera asked, genuinely worried, she didn't want to go back....at least not yet. "We were thinking tonight or tomorrow" Mrs. Hightower said looking at the three. "When we're you going to tell us this" Sawyer raised his.voice.

"We thought you knew, because of the Claves wishes" She said back "Now I would go pack your bags now...all of.you. And go tell Axel and Ruby.". They left the room, leaving everyone in silence, Clary thought of an idea to let them stay "You can't let them go, Raziel wants us to stay together so we can defeat Sebastian, you wouldn't deny his wishes....would you" She said, intent on keeping her friends here.