Up and Down

"Wakee wakee little whore" Sarah was punching Clary in the stomach to wake up "SARAH dont you dare do that to Clarissa she has to be spot free for our guests tonight, and I want her stuff moved to my room" Sebastian grimaced " But masterrrrr" "Sarah you little whore do as I say or I will make your life a living hell".

With that Sebastian walked off, be went to the room where he was keeping and torturing her little fiancee." Hello Axel, like I said and have been saying for the past three days. You. Will. Never. Have. Clary... thats why I paid that vampire Violet to use "fascination" (same thing simon used on his mom in city of fallen angels) on Jace so he could forget about Clary for the time being, and when Clary finally saw them together she took off setting off my plan perfectly, the Miami Shadowhunters came to New York after Juni Ashdown " spotted" me and Sarah.

Juni is with me you know I paid her with the promise of joining my army." Sebastian had just brought down the whip made of demon metal down upon his back. Axel cried out in pain " Mo yyu ccamt huwt Clawee" Axel mumbled barely forming words " Oh i cant hurt Clary you say, well dont worry about that I wont hurt my dear sister she IS the only one left of the Morgenstern bloodline, she will be my wife and love me by the ennd of the week. Which so happens to be when you will see daylight last,and you will be six feet under ground.

It has been three days since Axel and Clary had been captured by Sebastian, everyone has been searching frantically for them, the one who has been worring the most was ironically

Jace who would not stop bugging Alec about his husband not using his spells fast enough, or Isabelle and Simon about something random. His nerves were tight all he was thinking about was Clary "Was she dead" "Was she hurt". " Jace why are you worrying so much about Clary, you dont love her as.much as Axel does, we will find her.

Remember Jace she is Clary Fray she is the best Shadowhunter in the world, she can handle it" Isabelle said when she walked up to him " Isabelle you dont know what happend between me and that vamp-" Isabelle interuptted...getting mad " You cheated on her with her-" Jace stoppdd her now "Isabelle thats not what happend, that vampire was paid by Sebastian to put me under fasination and made me forget every one but her. Before I killed her she told me the truth but I didnt go acter Clary because I knew she hated me. But then she came back here and I knew that I couldnt stay here and watch her fall in love with him, every single day I saw her it was like a bomb went off in my heart. Isabelle I love Clary more than Alec loves Magnus or you love Simon"

Jace was letting all of this out to Isabelle " Isabelle I know what Dorothea meant when she said I would fall in love with the wrong person, she meant that I would fall in love with my self, that I would be so vain,so arrogant. I didnt realize it until I lost her that she was my love and no one elses" Jace finished his lecture by storming off to his overly neat room.

"Oh Miss Morgenstern you look beautiful, please if I may ask can I fix them hem" Ebony asked Clary. Ebony was one of Sebastians maids, he left Ebony, Jaleesa, and Geneva Icedown they were triplets and of cource Shadowhunters saved by the mercy of not being able to drink from the Infernal Cup. " Ladies please stop calling me Ms. Morgenstern or my lady or anything but Clary. The triplets went over to Clarys dress that they have been sewing and and fitting all day.

Supposedly Sebastian had company tonight and she had to look lady like as if going to a ball. She was in a red dress that was strapless and had a very tight corstte but it flowed out after that. The maids had put Clary in heels and did her hair up into a very elegant updo with strands of hair falling down they did her makeup to make it so that her light green eyes popped out brighter. "Jaleesa, who is Sebastian expecting?" Clary asked wanting to know why this was all necassary. "He has forbade us to tell" Geneva said quickly after the question. Ebony looked at the clock that was hanging in the room that they were keeping Clary,and where Sarah had.punched her awake. But quickly after that Clary had flung her up and pushed her to the wall, beating her up swiftly and quietly. Clary had managed to break a few of her bones in her hand, colerbone, and ribs before Sebastian came in laughing. He retrived Sarah and looked at Clary, almost as if Clary thought as if he admired her.

The maids led Clary to a massive foyer, Clary had no idea where the house they were staying at was but it was massive. In the foyer were hundreds of faeries and demons. Clary stared at them in awe, and then she saw Axel all in red standing next to Sebastian. She started running towards him and gave him a huge hug and he did the same. "Axel... what has he done to you"

Clary saw some scars under his jacket coat that were.not rune scars, but they were fresh and also deep. Axel just tucked his sleeve down to cover the marks left there by the demon metal whip Sebastian had brought down upon him." My dear sister, how lovely you look upon this twilight moon. You will make a fine queen for me and my army" Sebastian led her away from Axel even against her wishes " I wont be your queen, im your sister" Clary tried to pull away to go to Axel but Sebastian pulled her back "Oh but Clarissa, the strongest famalies and offspring are.always the ones that were conseived by the same blood line." Clary made I slight gag "

Clarrisa, did you know that Lucifer fell in love with an angel, the only female off its kind. She was Gods pride and joy. God gave her to Lucifer but when he acted upon the wishes of the Lord and he fell. Lucifer then became the King of Hell but the female angel refused to come with him because she served the greater good. But one night Lucifer and the angel met in the over world, that night they conseived a child. God disgraced the angel for what she had done, but he forgived her as long as his favorite male angel watched over her every single.moment.

This Angel was named Jonathan. Instantly Jonathan fell in love with the female angel that he vowed to keep her safe, and her unborn child. Her child was born the strongest thing alive, since this her father was orginally an angel and her mother was the purest of them all, the child was an angel with the slightest hint of evil. But even then the child of the angel and Lucifer could destroy the world. The female angels name was Clarrisa, and the child well lets just say the child was named Odalis. Now Clary did you pick up whos who, well now we will clarify that. Jace is Jonathan, Im Lucifer, of cource your Clarrisa,and that thing in tour stomach well it was Odalis. But the baby isnt mine" Sebastian pointed at Axel " its his" and with that Sebastian threw a knife at Axel, and it hit him square in the heart. " And now its your turn to become that full blooded angel" Clary tried to run to Axel but she got pulled back by her brother, and he stabbed her in the same place as Axel and in the stomach.

Clary saw a light and started blacking out and then she closed her eyes.

Hi guys Kat here.....that cliffhanger ikr I hope you like this chapter its 2:45am here and its my birthday so im kinda tired so it might not be as good lol but anyways thank you for reading this chapter it means alot to me :)-Kat byeeee