The Finale

CHRIS'S POV

I only think of Sophie's safety right now. This is the last night for me being a human. But I know that Jake will be there to save me. Hopefully.

I arrived at the said place with no plan with me. I just blanked out and entered the place with no warning.

Sophie

She is all I am thinking right now. I hope she is okay. I hope she is fine. If not, I will kill them with my bare hands.

Wait. What?

I don't do killing. Im not even good at it. I didn't kill anyone in my entire life. How should I can do it if I've never experienced it.

I snapped out of it and focused on my mission. I look around and nobody was there. It's dark in here, I just need to remain hidden. But I cant move since I cant see anything. But then I smell something.

Sophie

Its very distant. Maybe she is only around in here. But wait, why can I smell her? Is this the effect of what they did to me? Turning me to what I dont want to become?

Then came blinding lights wherein my eyes took time to adjust to this room of darkness now filled with radiant white lights.

Someone laughed from the center and I know this voice. Blake.

He was sitting in a couch in the middle of this room, fifty steps away from me. His grin that reminds how I shouldn't trust or talked this guy. He waves at me but what caught my eye is my sister sleeping beside him, her head is on his lap.

"What did you do to her!?" I shouted back.

He raised his index finger and put them on his lips. "Dont wake her up." he said silently but that goddamn grin still arent erased from his mouth and his hands creeping through the hair of my sister.

"Sophie wake up!" I shouted.

And I didnt caught the moment that Blake is in front of me and covering my mouth.

Fast. Thats fast.

"You know Id love to shut your mouth with a kiss but Id rather shut it by ripping it off from your face." he threatened me.

I bit his hands with full force making him let go of me. I tried to run for my sister but things are just fast enough that Blake is now again beside me. Hands ready to make me fly.

And in that moment, I didnt know what to do. I remember I was flying, then crashed into the hard wall making me lose consciousness for a little.

"I told you, she is sleeping." walking towards me. "See, I dont want to hurt you Chris but you are too much, you're nosy and arrogant. If you've chosen me over him. You will never have a problem like this."

I chuckled, but still looking down. Then I burst into laughter. "You think Id choose you? You are wrong! Id rather die than be with you!"

Another slap on the face came from him. His hands is hard, "Silence, someone's sleeping."

"Id love to kill you then. But I will wait for your boyfriend to be here in time just to watch the perfect show." he laughed then my mind goes black.

Jake's POV

Arriving at the same address passed on me is now or never.

I want to finish this off. I want everything to end and I want me and Chris and his family will be living together forever. I will retire as the heir. I will be focus on what is now with Chris, when this is finish.

I dont have much time left. The third night will end in an hour and that will be the time that I will finish Blake.

11:30 PM

I walked through a doorway no guards or no werewolves around. There is no such thing as precaution for them I think but as I reached the other side of it, it was pitch black, like light is being sucked with it. And in the center I can feel the energy. A dark one. The one with a killing intent. Then blinding lights went on and I saw Sophie and Chris tied together while Blake's claws are on my boyfriend's face.

"Isn't he a cute one? Big catch Jake." he said and laughed at me loudly that might wake Sophie and Chris up but they didnt.

"Bring them to me and I will surrender myself in exchange for them." I bravely recited it.

Then a bursting laugh came from him.

"Oh Jake, you have nothing to do with this one. I want to Chris to be my boyfriend too." still laughing, then he put his hands to his eyes wiping tears.

Tch. Crocodile tears.

I rushed into him. And planned to smacked his face but he was fast. He caught my hand and I tried to use the other to punch him but his other hand went to my face that send me crawling on the floor now.

"You think you are better than me? You think you can overpower me?" he said while he was walking towards me, then in a second, I got a kick on my belly. Hard, so hard that I spit blood.

Then he stepped on my face. "You are wrong Jake. Very, very wrong." Then he turned his back against me. And that was the time I will do it. Its is now or never.

11:55 PM

My claws are through his chest.

"Cheater." he told me in his last stand and he fell down. Blood splattered around, heart hanging from his chest.

And I rushed to Chris waking him up. It is now solved. The problem is solved. The time has come for me and him reunited once more.

"Chris, wake up." as I untie him and he woke up on that moment.

I hugged him. "It's finished. It's the end of him. We will love together you are human again."

11:58 PM

"You think I am naïve that I was the one who bit him? It wasnt me Jake. It wasnt me." Blake said with his last breath and fell to his face again.

Chris and I. Eyes wide open. Nothing to do. Shocked. The lights blinded us with warmth but our faces are pale.

"Kill me" Chris whispered.

"No! We will find another wa--"

"JUST KILL ME!" he cut me. He is crying. I am crying. "Please kill me Jake, I dont want to harm my sister or any other people. Jake, I dont want to be a monster."

I am crying. Regret. Frustation. Grudge. Emotions coming in.

"JAKE KILL ME! now that I am still a human. Its starting Jake. Its starting, I can feel my body changing. Jake please do it."

And on that moment, I hugged him.

"I love you" and I kissed him and claws at ready and now planted on his chest. I didnt want an answer.

And then I cried, shouting "IM SO SORRY. IM SO SORRY I DIDNT PROTECT YOU. IM SO SORRY!"

And it was 12:00 MN, just in time before he transformed into a monster like me.

Then, King just got here looking at the messed. Eye to eye with him. Then he looked away.

"King, carry Sophie home. I want to be alone."

And he didnt say any word. And after that, I hugged the corpse in my arms. To the man I loved. I will always still love you.

THE END**