The Fight

Hi guys dont forget to vote my other chapters. And very sorry for the long update. Been to many places. :)

Chris' POV

Jake.

He came. But wait why did he attack Blake? But for now I dont mind Blake because of Jake. He still has wavy hair shining but his eyes are different, not in the way he look at me but in appearance.

He has sulky eyes like he never slept before like he has slept for his whole time or forever. But as if, he was crying everynight.

"Jake..." I just whispered with a sign of joy in my voice.

He ran towards me and hugged me.

He didnt talk, just hugged me. He sob.

As I hear him, my eyes are filled with tears and started to flow down to my cheeks and falling on his shoulder.

"Why?" I just cried to him.

"Im sorry, Im really sorry Chris. I love you. I love you so much!" He said to me with a hoarse voice.

I grinned.

I laughed and said, "I love you more, I know you'll come back for me, I know you will never leave me alone."

Then, as I said that he looked me in the eye. Then put his lips on mine, locking it as if it was forever.

Then, Blake stood up and clapped his both hands.

Jake's POV

"What a beautiful scene. Should I cry that Jake came back or Should I smile because Chris is now happy with his first vampire love."  Blake said to us as me and Chris were wrapped at each other.

Chris asked him, "Why do you know that Jake is a vampire?"

"Cause he is the new Heir of the Werewolves." I answered Chris' question.

"Well, who is Christian? I thought he is the heir?"

"Christian is the real heir but because of his defeat on our fight when I left you, the werewolves said that he is not worthy for the throne, thats why we found his body, cut into pieces." I answered him.

"So,  how's Blake be the new heir?"

"He is the one who killed him." I saw Chris gasped on what I said and he looked at Blake with a scared face. "Yes Chris, the one who is very gentle to you is really a monster."

Chris didnt talk about what I said to him but I knew, he didnt want me to talk more. This is enough for him, he cant take this happenings fastly, he cant cope up with this.

"Very good, Jake! But first and foremost, why are you calling me a monster while it also run from your blood, a vampire blood, a killer blood!" He shouted at me. Then I stand up leaving Chris, who is still in shock.

"Yes, cause I will be the one who will end the line of werewolves!" And I ran and lunge to him.

He didnt move and he feel to his back with me on his top. I punch him hardly on the face but he didnt fight back.

"Fight back, you dumbass!" I shouted at him.

He laughed again.

"You're a crazy.." I punched him, '...little.." another punch landed on his face again, "...evil cockroach!" As I put up my hands again, ready to punch him. He punched me first on the face and flew away from him.

The first punch I received from him is fatal making my face burn with heat and making it thicker.

Then, I saw Chris running towards me. Crying. I cant say a word. One punch that hurts a lot on me.

As Blake walks towards us, Chris stand up.

"If you love me, just leave him alone. Take me, take me instead!" I hear Cchris shout at him.

"N-no. Dont Chris. P-please." My voice croaked.

"Take you? I didnt love you! I am not a gay idiot, I dont do homosexuals. I hate them." As he shouted to Chris.

Chris' eyes widen, then begin to speak again,  "What about the kiss?" He asked in a croaked voice.

"That was the best part of it, playing you, making you fall in love, fooling you around." Then smiled with his evil grin.

As he said that, Chris fall to his knees. Then, bowed his head.

"Ill tell you a secret." Blake said.

Next Chapter: Filthy Little Secret

Hi guys sorry been busy. Its summer and I need to relax but still for those who vote and read my book. Im feeling really glad because of you. Thank you guys.

#DONTFORGETTOCLICKVOTE

Special dedication to my friend Kurt who has been very supportive to me and Ill answer you're question, "Nope,Im not taken." :D