4 years.

Jeongguk was 4 and Taehyung was 6 years old when Jeongguk went to school for the first time, Taehyung often showed him his books, filled with numbes , letters and some random drawing which Jeongguk had about some idea because of his kindergarden o...

Jeongguk was 4 and Taehyung was 6 years old when Jeongguk went to school for the first time, Taehyung often showed him his books, filled with numbes , letters and some random drawing which Jeongguk had about some idea because of his kindergarden otherwise he just happily stared at whatever Taehyung showed him.

He cried and whined when his mother woke him up for his first day to school. But he instantly stopped crying when he noticed Taehyung standing at his door, with a blue bag and blue water bottle, waving at him.

"Is Taetae going to go with me?" He asked his mom, slightly afraid of the negative answer he may get. But when his mother nodded, wiping his tears with the pad of her thumb, Jeongguk instantly brightened up, only excited because he didn't have to start his journey all alone, excited that Taehyung would go with him.

As they reached their school gates, Taehyung instantly intertwined their hands together as the both walked in. Jeongguk was 4 when he started his life's first journey with Taehyung beside him.