2 years.

Taehyung was 4 and Jeongguk was 2 Years old when their mom's decided to go shopping together, both internally thinking that it would improve their bond as well as their sons

Winter didn't go well with Taehyung, he hated being cold all the time, he hated wearing so many layers of clothing, he hated not being able to go out and play. On the other hand, Jeongguk loved the winter, it's like he was born for the winter, loving the way snow dusted on the roads,and falling on the leaves making them look more enchanting that they already were.

Jeongguk stares at Taehyung as he was whining about how he didn't want to go, how it was just too cold to get out of the house. They start walking down the road, their mothers making Jeongguk and Taehyung walk in the front while they walked behind, happily chatting about any random topic they could come up with.

Jeongguk busily stares around, taking in the way the whole place was covered with the delicate looking white snow, while Taehyung tries to warm his now frozen, numb hands. Jeongguk looks over at Taehyung, dressed in a big fluffy sweater, which looks like it drowns him. He looks at Taehyung blowing warm puffs of his breath on his palms and then rubbing it to create some warm. Without thinking too much, Jeongguk extends his small hand and holds onto Taehyung's, intertwining their fingers together. 

At the age of two, Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hands for the first time and Taehyung thinks winter isn't such a bad thing after all because he liked the feeling of Jeongguk's hand in his.