26 years.

Jeongguk was 26 and Taehyung was 28 when they fought for the first time as a married couple

Jeongguk had a long day at work and he had been hurriedly walking home, when he had spotted Taehyung in a nearby cafe with a man. From outside, like looked pretty close, like on a date with the man sitting beside Taehyung in the booth, when he could clearly sit in front of him.

He watched as Taehyung smiled inbetween while explaining something to the other man,as he nodded listening intensely to whatever Taehyung was saying before he broke into a widest smile and hugged Taehyung. Jeongguk had angrily barged in the cafe and had punched the guy in the face before he dragged Taehyung out with him ignoring his pleas.

When they had reached home Taehyung had angrily shaken Jeongguk's hand off of his shouting "What the fuck is wrong with you"

Jeongguk's blood had been boiling at that point,his breath coming out in heavy pants "what's wrong with me, he was all over you!" He shouted back.

Taehyung frowned tears threatening to fall from him eyes.Jeongguk softened after looking at the look on Taehyung's face "He is in love with someone else, he was asking me some ideas for proposing until you came and messed everything up" Taehyung has said looking at the ground and Jeongguk had never felt more stupider than at that moment.

He had proceeded to sit in the couch, cradling his face in his hands as he said, "I'm so stupid I'm sorry Tae, it's just that you were smiling so brightly I-i thought I'd lose you too someone else."

All the anger or disappointment in Taehyung had dissipated when he heard Jeongguk broken voice. Taehyung had immediately crouched down in front of Jeongguk and had engulfed in a hug, arms wrapping tightly around the other.

"I've only had eyes for you Guk, since the start, I'll always have eyes for only you." Taehyung had said before pressing his lips to Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk was 26 when he realised that him and Taehyung could get over all their problems as long as they loved each other.