25 years.

Jeongguk was 25  and Taehyung was 27 when they said their vows in the church

Jeongguk was 25 and Taehyung was 27 when they said their vows in the church.

Taehyung remembered them telling Jeongguk's parents about them and they had just sighed saying "Finally, it was actually painful to see them so oblivious" leaving both the boy's in an embarrassed mess.

He remembered when they had argued about which one of them would change your surname and after so much of fighting and lots of stone paper scissors- they were obviously kids, and Jeongguk had won repeatedly and Taehyung had finally given up and proudly declared that maybe Jeon suited him better than Kim. Jeongguk had laughed loudly, because that was so Taehyung.

They had decided to move in a different house after they marry.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeongguk as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest had asked a smile tugging on his lips looking at the wide smiles of the boys.

"I do" Taehyung had said without a second feeling icky, he just wanted to jump in excitement, to do something, to kiss Jeongguk.

"Do you Jeongguk take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest then asked Jeongguk and Jeongguk had shouted a 'hell yeah' making the crowd laugh.

Taehyung could never forget that moment event if he wanted to.

"You May kiss the groom" The priest had then said and laughed at Taehyung literally jumped on Jeongguk wrapping his legs around his waist and the audience had hooted obviously enjoying the show.

That night Jeongguk had made love to Taehyung, conveying all his pent up feelings with each and every kiss ,touch, caress, bite and thrust. The then he had pathetically cried, just because Taehyung was so beautiful under him and he was his, finally.

Jeongguk was 25 when he officially claimed Taehyung as his.