23 years.

Jeongguk was 23 and Taehyung was 25 when Jeongguk and Mina had their first fight

Mina and Jeongguk had been planning to visit a specific restaurant for a month, they had finally managed to make a reservation. Mina couldn't be more happier, she had been wanting to go there since long.

That happiness turned out to be just a moment of Euphoria because Jeongguk hadn't showed up. Mina had cried all the way home because she was embarrassed and hurt and she didn't know how to feel. Jeongguk was there on her door the next door, holding a bouquet of flowers.

When Mina asked him about the reason angrily Jeongguk reasoned that Taehyung was very sick and Minjae was out of town so he couldn't take care of him. He had said it like the most obvious thing in the word, like they weren't planning on the dinner since a month, like Taehyung was a baby who wouldn't survive without Jeongguk taking care of him.

"He's not a fucking baby!" Her finance had yelled angrily throwing the bouquet on the floor.

"What? Will you even adopt him after we get married" she had taunted further. She had expected Jeongguk to deny, to apologise further but Jeongguk had just looked coldly into her eyes before saying "I will if I have to."

They had not spoken for a week after but finally reunited because Mina loved him too much to stay angry with him, just like Jeongguk did with Taehyung.

Jeongguk was 23 when he realised that maybe he loved Taehyung a little more than he should.