1 year.

Taehyung was 3 and Jeongguk was 1 year old when they first met

Taehyung was 3 and Jeongguk was 1 year old when they first met. Taehyung, with his whole family had shifted to Seoul entering the busy chaotic life 
leaving the calm and collected Daegu.

Taehyung  along with his mother decided that they should greet their new neighbours across the house. Jeongguk was 1 year old when he first laid eyes on Taehyung, Taehyung had been small, very small for his age hiding behind his mother sucking on his bottle staring at everything with wide eyes. Jeongguk never liked new people, we was happy on his own, his family, his dog - Gureum.

So he stared at Taehyung, his wide eyes taking in Taehyung's small state like himself, with Taehyung staring at the dog now, sitting beside Jeongguk on the ground.

Their mothers exchanged pleasantries before they started talking, about their life, their kids everything. The calm atmosphere was quickly startled when Gureum- Jeongguk's dog grabs Taehyung's bottle and run away resulting in hot tears streaming down the older boy's face.

Jungkook just stares at the latter for a while who's still crying while his mother's whispers soothing words in his ear. Jeongguk's mother is beyond surprised when Jeongguk gets on his small feet and grabs his own bottle from the nearby table and hands it to Taehyung halting the older's crying.

Taehyung then finally breaks into a smile holding the bottle to his chest, like his most prized possession.

Jeongguk at the age of just one, decides he doesn't like it when Taehyung cries.