7 years.

Jeongguk was 7 and Taehyung was 9 years old when Jeongguk cursed for the first time

Jeongguk and Taehyung were playing almost till 1am because Jeongguk insisted he couldn't sleep because he had slept in the evening and Taehyung didn't have the heart to deny him. Jeongguk's mom had to drag Jeongguk away because it was too late and they needed to sleep for the school the next day.

Jeongguk and Taehyung shared the art class, it wasn't according to the age but random groups were made and both boys were surprisingly in the same group.

Taehyung had been dozing, he didn't have a habit to stay up till late, but because he had yesterday, his eyes were drooping because of the lack of sleep.

Jeongguk had asked Taehyung to sleep, looking at his state, cutely assuring him that he'll show him what the teacher did. Taehyung had heartily agreed and had dozed off.

The teacher started glaring daggers at the student who was not paying attention and sleeping and Jeongguk had been glaring daggers at the teacher for glaring at Taehyung. The teacher walked towards Taehyung and attempted to nudge him awake but Jeongguk swatted her hands away reasoning that Taehyung was tired.

The teacher argued back, reasoning the student was supposed to pay attention and attempted, yet again to nudge Taehyung awake but her hands, once again, got swatted away, this time harshly earning her a 'Fuck off' from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was walking on the road with his mom when he heard a man yell 'Fuck off' to another, Jeongguk had asked her mom for the meaning and her mom had replied saying it's a bad word, it means your disrespecting someone, Jeongguk had nodded, understandingly.

Jeongguk was 7 when he had bad mouthed his teacher because she was going to wake Taehyung up from his sleep.