Chapter 8 Part 2

As Mason, Lena, and I walked into the school building the next day, whispers and stares were targeting us. We had to walk through crowds of people who seemed to be more interested in our lives than themselves just to get to our class on the third floor.

Lena placed her hand on my shoulder as an act of kindness. She has been nicer ever since her parents seperated. She chose to stay with her dad who was staying here. But she didn't stay for him, she stayed for us.

"Is it true that Zayden is back from the dead?" Chasley, a jealous and stuck up upperclassman who was always jealous of me and Zayden's relationship stepped out in front of all the people. I took a deep breath before I almost spiraled on her.

"Aaron is his twin brother," I began loud enough for everyone to hear to prevent future questions. "He already graduated college, thus causing his absence at school. So cut the drama Chasely," I brushed passed her in frustration. I needed to calm down before I exploded.

"So he never told you that he had a twin?" Mason squeezed my hand as I stopped. "Mhmm," she continued. "Secrets. Zayzay had alot of those. Did he ever tell you about the time he came over and whoo was he good! I mean-"

I turned around and lunged foward and punched her dead in face as hard as I could. Her nose started to bleed instantly. I clenched my fists to punch her again. The red liquid oozing from her nostrils didn't seem to satisfy me enough.

I reached for her again but a strong set of arms held me back. I turned to see Aaron Weldon.

My heart started to race.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he held me closely in front of a crowd of people.

"You forgot your camera, I knew how much that meant to you." Aaron stared up down at me. I blushed.

"Zay-" Chasley began behind us. She started to breath heavily. A security guard came over out of nowhere and caught her before she fell.

Aaron rushed towards her and held her head in his hands. Her eyes were blinking rapidly.

Aaron looked astonished. He got up, resting Chasley's head down gently and quickly exited the school. "Ooo's" and "Ahhh's" filled the halls. I quickly ran after him.

I saw him make his way to the empty bleachers. He had his hands covering his face. I trotted down the bleacher stairs which made alot of noise, causing Aaron to get up and storm off.

 I trotted down the bleacher stairs which made alot of noise, causing Aaron to get up and storm off

"Aaron wait!" I called out. He kept walking. I don't understand why he was acting like this.

"Aaron!" I cried.

He came to a hault and turned around slowly, giving me time to catch up with him.

"What happened back there?" I asked as I finally approached him. He shook his head.

"You were right," he said. I shook my head in confusion.

"Right about what?" I looked into his now dark eyes.