Chapter 11 Part 1

A couple days have passed and the weekend has arrived. I was so ready to let go and have fun. Mason, Lena, and I sent out emails and made posters for the whole campus. It was 12 o'clock and the party started at 3 and went on until the last person left.

A thought suddenly came to mind as I walked from upstairs to my room. I immediatley called Lena.

"Hey," I said as she answered.

"What's up?"

"So I was thinking that we should get our nails done before the party," I spoke. My bikini was a vibrant yellow two peice. So I wanted my nails the same.

"Oh yeah sure. I was just about to ask the same thing."

"Ok cool. I'll pick you up and we could head to the salon in 20?" I asked trying to work magic on my hair.

"Yeah."

"K." And with that I hung up the phone and started to get dressed  for what was about to be a great Saturday. I put on a denim style shirt and light blue jeans. My hair was hard to put into a bun but I managed to do it. I then left to start the car.

I finally arrived at her house

"Heyyy," she greeted getting in the car. We listened to music at full volume and sang and danced.

Lena got her nails painted white to match her pool outfit. After the salon, we got food and headed to my house it was almost two so we would need to start getting ready.

I texted Mason to start coming over.

"Hey so how's things with Aaron? He's been kind of absent in your life latley," Lena said as she put on light make up.

I hesitated before answering.

"He's a notorious drug dealer," I got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard fast footsteps trail behind me.

"I'm sorry, What?!" She followed me into the bathroom in my room glaeing at me in the mirror.

"Yeah, apparently him, his dad...and Zay were all in it," I began to comb out my hair as if what I said was normal.

"Iani you-"

"Ok, can we focus on this great party were throwing here please?" I turned to her with the comb in my hand. She put her hands up in surrender. I heard the door downstairs open. It must be Mason. I decided to meet him halfway just to get away from Lena.

"What the-" I didn't finished my sentence due to me being shocked at Mason and Aaron walk into my living room.

"Hola mija, just thought I'd bring the bro by for the party you know?" He set down a whole bunch of bags of chips and Aaron followed him with a keg.

Silence fell across the room. I could feel Lena's eyes on me.

I simply turned and speed walked back to my room as Lena followed.