Chapter 11 Part 2

"Okay lovebirds we get it!" I heard someone shout. Aaron and I awkwardly pulled away ffom eachother smiling stupidly. I glanced to see Mason, Maddie, and Lena smirking at us. I flipped them off and turned back to Aaron smiling.

"I'm sorry. I was just so caught up between Zayden and you. I just dismissed my feelings instead of figuring them out and that wasn't fair," I told him in all honesty. His smile grew wider.

"No, you had every right to be upset. I should have told you sooner. I shouldn't have even gotten involved in the first place. I came to help Zayden deal with that guy. I helped kill Zayden," His eyes began to fill up with tears.

I brought my hand up to his face bringing his eyes to mine.

"No. No you didn't. That was Zayden's choice to fight that guy then and there. I forgive you,"

As if we were in a movie, the sun reflected off of the water and it made his light brown eyes sparkle.

"Thank you," he said. His eyes were sincere.

Mason helped Maddie bring in a new speaker after her clumsy act and the music was louder than ever.

"Okay enough of the sapping, can we actually party!" I yell. He smiled.

"If you say so," he reached for my waist and  lifted me up and threw me back into the pool as I screamed. But it was muffled by the water. I emerged my head from the water.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Cannon ball!!!" I heard someone shout. I screamed without even seeing who it was and tried to move out of the way as fast as I could. I then saw Mason's head emerge from the water. He shook his head to clear some water from his eyes.

"So what's up with you two?" He asked giving us "the eyebrows". I rolled my eyes.

"I think she likes me, man," Aaron chuckled.

"Oh for real? And do you think you like her?" Mason asked laughing, clearly catching on to what he was doing.

"I think so bro," Aaron laughed. I smiled at both of them.

Aaron wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's about time! She has been talking about you for weeks now!" Mason chuckled.

"What?!" I laughed.

"I know it's true," Aaron replied.

I began to splash water on both of them. It sooned turned into a water fight. Everyone was dancing and laughing and just having a great time. This is just what I wanted.

"Hey you guys are having fun without us?" Maddie and Lena yelled. They then jumped into the pool along with us. The rest of the night was great. I felt great.

It was getting late and some people already started to leave.

Mason climbed out of the water and put his shirt back on.

"Okay whose sleeping over!" I shouted talking to the inner circle only.

Aaron, Lena, and Mason agreed. Suprisingly Maddie asked if she could too. It wasn't a problem for me so I said ofcourse.

"Yeah, I think I have some clothes you could change into," We all headed into my empty, parent free house. Mason and Aaron changed downstairs and us girls changed upstairs.

"Okay what are we gonna do?" Maddie anticipated excitedly. I poured everyone a glass of wine.

"Truth or dare?" I suggested. Everyone seemed to agree and so we gathered in the living room in a circle.