Chapter 14 Part 1

Today was the last day of my being a senior in college. Graduation was in two days. I really felt like I have matured over the years.

Most classrooms we're empty, due to skipping students. Loud music was playing and the teachers really didn't even care anymore. The gang and I all hung out in the gym. Mason and Maddie we're playing basketball. Or rather, Mason was teaching Maddie how to play basketball. Lena and I were talking.

"Okay so I have to tell you something," I began as we sat in the bleachers.

"Sure," she replied, scrolling through her Instagram time line.

"Aaron and I are moving to Oklahoma," I blurted out. Lena slowly looked up at me.

"Seriously?" She almost sounded mad. I nodded slowly.

"So the two star crossed lovers just move away from all of their friends just to be together huh?" She added smiling. I smiled back.

"It isn't like that," I assured her. "He wants to be wherever I am. And I'm accepting the offer in Oklahoma."

Lena nodded and called Mason over. She informed him of the news.

"My poco lenta is leaving me," Mason cooed and gave me and awkward kind of hug because the bleachers we're in the way.

"I'll miss you guys," I said, pulling Lena into the hug as well.

"Why don't we all move out there? I mean school's over. We finished college. Now we have to get on with our lives. Why not in Oklahoma?" Mason suggested. Lena looked at him oddly.

"I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't want to move 2,000 miles away just to be with you," Lena retorted.

"Yeah your probably right. But who cares? I've known you guys way longer," he answered.

"So we're all moving to Oklahoma!!" I yelled. I felt complete for once. Everything was working out for me.

"Let's do it," Lena said. I squealed and hugged both of them again.

"I love you guys," I told them.

"What's going on?" Maddie said trotting over to us.

We all quited down.

"Mads, I uh," Mason started. I scoffed as I heard his nickname for her. He couldn't help come up with a nick name for everyone.

"I think you guys should go over there and talk," Lena suggested. Maddie looked confused as Mason nodded.

"We should totally move in together," Lena suggested again.

"Oh my God yes! That would be perfect!" I beamed.

"I'm really proud of you Iani, for how far you've come with this whole Zayden and Aaron thing. I'm glad you can move on,"

I smiled. "Thanks. And you know it hasn't been easy. I only really got through it because of you and Mason," I spoke truthfully. Without them, I don't know where'd I'd be right now.

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE?! JUST LIKE THAT? TO GO LIVE WITH SOME WHORES?! MASON I LOVE YOU!"

Lena and I turned towards the bleachers where we heard the screaming.

"Was that-" I began.

"Maddie! Listen to me. It's been fun but I've known these girl for some time now," Sure enough it was Maddie who just called Lena and I whores.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Lena whispered. I shook my head in shock. But that feeling soon faded as it was channeled into anger.

I made my way down the bleachers just as Lena followed.

"Excuse you? We invite you into our friend group and now we're whores for wanting to be with one of our closest friends?" I yelled. Maddie literally pushed Mason out of her way and was now standing right in front of me.

"I knew you wanted him all to yourself! All these mind games you've played with me!" Maddie shreaked. It's like she was a whole new person. Soon enough the little bit of kids that were in the gym gathered around.

"I love Mason. And he loves me. We were supposed to get married and have children!"

"Okay why don't you take a seat, Miss Coco for Mason puffs?" Lena retorted. "Oo's" and "Ahhh's" came from the students, causing me to laugh.

"She isn't even worth it," I said still laughing at how unbelievable this situation is.

"So now your running away? Just like how your going to run away with my boyfriend?!" She lunged toward me but Mason jumped in the way and caught her fist.

It was quiet at first.

"Okay, before I do something I'll regret, why don't I point you in the direction of the nose breaker," Mason smirked and motioned towards me. I rolled my eyes. But the fact she actually attempted to hit me, made me inferior. Mason let her fists down slowly.

"You really want to do this Maddie? I know your weak fists couldn't possibly measure up to my-" I was cut off to Maddie's fist connecting with my face. The while crowd was shock.

I brought my hand up to my face to see blood. Excruciating pain coursed through my face. Okay this bitch is about to get it from me now.

I waisted no time punching her right back. Causing a fight immediately. I yanked her hair and threw her to the ground. As I kicked her in the stomach on the floor continuously, I saw the whole gym break out into fist fights everywhere. Holy Crap.

I heard Mason and Lena get into with random people too.

Maddie tried to pull me down with her but I was too strong. Eventually I tripped over her feet, falling on the floor, allowing Maddie to get a couple hits in.

We were edging towards the bleachers as I tried to yank her off of me. I kicked her in her private area causing a loud shreak to escape from her mouth. Okay I'll admit I kinda felt bad about that one.

She reached for my chestal area and squeezed both of them as hard as she could.

"OUCH! "

I groaned in pain which made me even more upset. I managed to get back up on my feet again. I took her head in my hands and slammed it into the chair of the bleachers. It wasn't that hard because even though this whole thing was actually happening I couldn't bring myself to actually hurt her permanently. She layed there crying as I clenched my chest and took a seat in the bleachers.

I glanced around the room and saw Mason and Lena head on in a fight. Mason was fighting this guy I've seen a couple times around campus. Lena was in it with this girl in my last period class.

I shooked my head as I noticed literally everyone else fighting for now reason.

It was just like in the movies. I laughed to myself. A fight on the last day? How cliché?

This is just the beginning if unforgettable memories with my closest friends.

**********

Lmaooo that fight scene was kind of funny.

Alright the last chapter is approaching people!! Look out for my next book it will be 10× better than this one!

Comment!!

Vote!!💖