Chapter 12 Part 2

It has been a week since me and Aaron became official. We've been hanging out after school and almost every weekend he was off or I was off of work. We told Lena about us and she couldn't be happier. Mason and Maddie did have a secret relationship that we discovered when we- well you know.

This was the last month of school. I would be graduating college next week!

Zayden would be so proud of me.

I applied to many big photography jobs and facilities in the city for national geographic, fashion, and professional weddings.

I was on my way to school and rode with Lena and Mason. We were laughing and talking and bringing up old memories.

We arrived at school and went through the day regularly. I tried to avoid any new encounters today with anyone. Some people are still talking about the Chasley incident.

I got through another day. I really felt myself coming together as a photographer. But I haven't been taking any picture outside of school lately. I wanted to change that.

After school I demanded that we all went to the park. My boyfriend, Lena and Mason. They reluctantly agreed. I brought my camera and told them to dress up alittle. I wanted these photos to come out great.

"Hey," I greeted them as they all came at once. I brushed past Mason and Lena and hugged Mason.

"Well, excuse me," Lena remarked laughing.

"My bad," I said laughing and hugging her and Mason too.

"Okay lets's get this show on the road!" I exclaimed. I pulled the bench out of the way to make more room for the sunlight to come towards us.

"Alright whose first?" I said. Lena offered to go and stepped forward.

After positioning her in the right place I got ready to take the picture.

She looked really good. She went all out for this little photo shoot. I chuckled to myself. I shot a few of her that came out pretty good. I had to edit them later.

Mason went and then Aaron. I think Aaron's came out the best. They all would look amazing after I edited them.

"Okay, Nani. Your turn," Aaron said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Yeah I don't think so," I shook my head and put the lense cover back on the camera.

"C'mon. You can't look that beautiful and not expect to have your picture taken," he replied.

I blushed like a fool. "That was pretty clever man," Mason laughed lightly.

"Fine," I had to admit, I looked good. I curled my hair and let my bangs fall in front of my face.

I positioned myself at a good angle.

Aaron looked as if he didn't know how to work the camera. I rolled my eyes.

"Here," I bent down to his level and positioned his hands in the correct place. I told him how to focus it and what buttons to press. "Ooo's and Ahhh's came from Mason and Lena as I leaned over his shoulder. I didn't even have to touch to feel the heat from his body somehow communicate with mine.

I got up from adjusting him and went back to post and stuff.

After what felt like forever, he was finished.

"Okay, can we get ice cream?" I said whining. I was feeling cravings coming on.
We made our way out of the park and we walked as a group.

"Of course we can, Nani," he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple. I wiped off the wet feeling like a child. Aaron and I laughed.

He bought me ice cream and Mason, like a gentlemen, bought one for Lena.

We barley made it across the street and I was already down to the cone.

"Jesus, mija. What did you do? Devour that thing?" Mason laughed.

"Yeah actually," I replied mockingly.

Mason chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"What are we doing now?" Mason asked, licking his cone.

"Let's go to a movie," Aaron suggested. It was almost 5 o'clock. I thought about it.

"Sure. What are we seeing?" I stared up at him, clinging on to his arm. He stared back and smiled.

"I don't know. But I heard a really good Marvel movie just came out," he answered. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Okay, let's do it," Lena exclaimed, finishing off her chocolate cone. Personally, I thought chocolate ice cream was disgusting. I was more of a plain vanilla type.

We walked to back Mason's car. Lena called shotgun and Aaron and I sat in the back.

Out of nowhere, Aaron placed his warm hand on my thigh. Lena turned around and gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I felt like I just had deja Vu. I now remember this moment happening with Zayden. I smiled to myself.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the theater and got our tickets.

"Mason your buying me popcorn," Lena demanded once we got by the concession stand.

"Well then," he laughed. "But need I remind you, I have a girlfriend so don't try anything," he smirked in her direction.

"Oh please," Lena rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Next!" The employee yelled. We shuffled to the counter and let Mason and Lena order first. The worker was a cute guy who wore red uniform and had black hair and dark eyes.

"How may I help you?" He smiled as Mason and Lena stood off to the side after they got their snacks.

"Uh hi," I smiled.

"Hey," he licked his lips and looked at me up and down, or as far as he could look with the counter in front of him. I blushed.

Aaron cleared his throat.

"Uh yeah, me and my girlfriend  will have a large popcorn and a pack bite size Snickers and uh two slushies," He told the guy. It wasn't necessary to emphasize the "girlfriend" part.

The guy nodded and turned around to fill up the popcorn bucket. He grabbed the candy after setting down the bucket and began to work the slushie machine.

"$32.67 is your total," he stated. Aaron handed him two 20's. He looked at me again before putting it into the cash register. He handed me the change and winked. I smiled being polite.

"Enjoy your movie," he said waving. I iled lightly and we headed into the theater.

I looked up at Aaron for his guidance as we went up the dark stairs. Disregarding the lighting in the room, his eyes looked darker.

"What was that?" He asked me grabbing my hand.

"What?" I replied.

"That guy was totally flirting with you," Aaron stated. I looked up at him.

"Seriously? I couldn't tell," I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to Lena as Aaron too a seat next to me.

We sat there in silence until I turned my head towards him.

Our eye contact didn't last long because we started to laugh.

People from the row in front of us had to "shhh" us as the movie started. Which made me giggle more.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes as the before credits started to roll.

*********

Another chapter!!

Hope you guys liked it!! This book has like 2 or 4 more chapters left and I'm on to my next one so keep up!!💖💖

Please remember to vote!!