Chapter Four

---

Chapter Four

---

/Meaghan’s POV/

The next morning I am woken up by someone poking me lightly. I rolled over to face Harry and see him leaning on his side, smiling at me slightly.

“Hey babe, it is nearly 12. We need to get up.” He said, kissing my forehead quickly before slowly getting out of the bed.

“Do I have to?” I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach and shoving a pillow over my head. A few seconds later the pillow is torn away and I am rolled over, Harry inches away from me with a smirk on his face.

 “Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date tonight, but that won’t happen if you are still in bed.” He said cheekily.

“A date… Where?” I asked curiously, watching as he got off of me.

“Well get out of bed and I will tell you.” He said happily before skipping out of the room.

“Your gay is showing!” I yelled after him cheekily and heard him chuckle. I quickly jumped out of bed and got changed into a pair of jeans and a singlet before bounding out of the room and jumping on top of Harry who was on the couch.

“So… Where?” I asked excitedly.

“It is a surprise!” He said happily, laughing as my face dropped.

“That was mean…” I pouted.

“I know, you will have to be ready at six so we can start our super date extravaganza!” He said poshly, making me laugh. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips lightly. We laid around for a few hours, watching TV as I tried to find out where we were going.

Eventually it reached four o’clock and I jumped up, telling Harry that I was getting ready.

“You still have two hours?” He asked, looking at me confused. I just rolled my eyes at him playfully before skipping away. I walked into the bathroom, jumping into the shower and washing my hair and body quickly. I got out, wrapping a towel around myself before I got out the hairdryer and dried my hair. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed the red dress Luna had given me yesterday. It was a plain red dress that reached just above the knee and had a cute red ribbon on it. I went back into the bathroom and slipped into the dress, smiling at how it fit so well.

I straightened my hair before pinning up the sides with bobby pins and adding a little black flower. Once I was done I put on light foundation and some mascara before going back into the bedroom and slipping on my black bow flats. I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling happily about how I looked before walking out into the lounge room.

Harry was sitting on the couch, but had changed into a pair of low slung jeans and a tight black t-shirt while I was in the bathroom. He looked up as I entered, his jaw hanging open slightly as he looked at me.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed at his words, kissing his cheek quickly. He smiled again before grabbing my hand as we walked outside of the room and into the elevator. Once we were outside, we walked over to one of the black cars and jumped in. Harry hopped into the front seat while I sat in the passenger’s seat. Harry smiled at me happily before backing out.

“So where are we going?” I asked, looking at him excitedly.

“Out.” He said simply, his mouth set into a smirk while he kept looking at the road.

“Really? Never figured that one out.” I said sarcastically, watching as his smirk widened. I leaned back into my seat, humming to myself as I looked out the windows, feeling sad that I would be leaving here tomorrow. Who knows how long it would be until I saw Harry again.