Chapter Nine

---

Chapter Nine

---

/Meaghan's POV/

I rolled over tiredly, as I woke up, slowly opening my eyes. I smiled as I remembered that Harry had surprised me yesterday, looking up at his peaceful face. I reached up and ran my hand through his hair, laughing quietly when he moved his head slightly and released a sound that was similar to a purr.

My laughing must have woken him up because his eyes slowly opened as he yawned quietly, his eyes slightly unfocused. When he had woken up enough, he looked down at me and smiled slightly, kissing my forehead and hugging me tighter.

"Morning love." He said sleepily.

"Morning babe." I said back, resting my head on his chest and sighing happily.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He said, running his hand through his hair softly.

"Shopping it is!" I laughed, smiling at him happily. Harry groaned, before looking at me sadly.

"Do I have to?" He asked, pouting slightly.

"Well unless you have something better we can do?" I said, knowing he wouldn't be able to think of anything after just waking up. He thought for a few seconds before sighing.

"Can we get lunch first?" He asked, grabbing his phone to look at the time.

"It is 10 at the moment, so we can leave in an hour?" He questioned.

"Yeah sounds like a plan." I smiled, kissing him lightly before rolling out of the bed and grabbing a pair of clothes from my drawers before walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower, gasping when the cold water hit me.

"What's wrong?" I heard Harry's voice yell from outside.

"It's bloody cold!" I yelled, making him laugh. The water quickly heated up and I washed my hair and body, only lingering for a minute before jumping out and wrapping a towel around me. I dried myself thoroughly before pulling on a pair of black leggings and a purple flowing top and then dried out my hair, tying it back in a braid.

Once I walked out, Harry stood up and walked into the bathroom, winking at me cheekily as he passed. I shook my head at his behaviour before walking out of the bedroom and into the lounge room where Louis, Eva, Luna, April and Angel were lying out on the couch watching The Simpsons.

"Hello girlies." I said happily as I entered.

"What about me?" Louis asked, pouting slightly.

"Well I thought you would want to be apart of the group." I said innocently , plopping down onto Angel's lap.

"Get off me you lard." She groaned jokingly, trying to shove me off.

"I am offended! My lawyer will be hearing about this!" I shouted, crossing my arms but not getting up.

"Go annoy Harry! He is here for a reason." Luna smirked.

"I am not annoying! Plus he is in the shower." I said, acting offended.

"Well then if you went in and showered with him, I guess he wouldn't be too annoyed." Luna laughed as I gaped at her in shock.

"You pervert!" I yelled, before we all broke out into laughter. We had just calmed down, only giggling slightly when Harry made his way into the room, flipping his curls.