Chapter Eight

---

Chapter Eight

---

/Meaghan’s POV/

Before he could answer, I launched myself at him and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

“Asshole! Why didn’t you tell me?” I said to him jokingly as his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Well what kind of surprise would that have been? Surprise, I turned up at your place when you suspected it.” He laughed, looking down at me happily.

“Well that explains why you haven’t called or texted me.” I said.

“Isn’t this so much better?” He smirked. I simply nodded before standing on my tippy toes and kissing him lightly.

“But aren’t you meant to be recording at the moment? I know Louis got a week off but did you?” I asked once I stepped away, arms still wrapped around his neck.

“I guess you could say, I got permission.” He said, smirking to himself.

“From who?” I asked sceptically, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Myself.” He said happily, kissing me again quickly. I looked at him shocked before shaking my head at him, laughing slightly.

“You’re going to be in trouble!” I sang, looking at him cheekily.

“Well Zayn, Liam and Niall are still there and that should be enough to do and if I get in trouble I can blame it on you.” He said jokingly.

“Good luck with that, I will deny it and they will believe me more.” I smiled, unwrapping my arms from his neck before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the lounge room. Eva and Louis looked up as I entered, smiling at me happily.

“Surprise!” Eva yelled, laughed.

“Thanks Eva, bit late.” I said happily, yelping when I was suddenly yanked down onto Harry’s lap. I gave him a dirty look before lying out, my head in his lap.

“So how long are you here for?” I asked, looking up at him carefully.

“A week, since that is when Eva and Louis are going back. Unless I get sent back earlier for coming.” He said, combing his hair through my hair.

“Well then if they call asking where you are then I don’t know!” I said, making him chuckle lightly. For the next two hours we sat around watching TV, catching up on what the boys had been doing. I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face, happy to have Harry around even if it is only for a week.

“What are you smiling at?” A voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Harry peering down at me with a small smile on his face.

“You’re here.” I said simply, smiling at him cheesily. His smile widened before he bent over and placed a light kiss on my lips.

“Fair enough, I am amazing!” He said dramatically, making me laugh.

“That’s true, what did I do to deserve you?” I said sarcastically, although on the inside I was actually questioning it.

“I think I should be asking that.” He said softly, making a small smile spread across my face, a blush gracing my cheeks.

“Aww you look so cute when you blush.” Harry cooed cheekily. I glared at him, slapping my hands over my cheeks to cover them.

“Where are the other girls?” I asked suddenly, trying to change the subject. I looked over at Eva, who had just stood up to go to the kitchen.