Chapter Five

---

Chapter Five

---

/Meaghan’s POV/

The next morning I woke up, dreading the fact that I was going back to Australia today and wouldn’t see Harry for a while. I rolled over and slowly got out of the bed and walked out of the room, deciding to let Harry sleep a little while longer.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea before trudging into the lounge room and sitting down on the couch tiredly, sipping at my cup. I turned on the TV, flicking it onto the news. My eyes widened when I noticed the title, before a smile spread across my face. The news crew were at the airport, where they were recording Directioners as they waited for the boys, even though we weren’t leaving for another five hours.

“What are you smiling at?” I heard a tired voice say from my side. I jumped slightly, almost spilling my tea before looking over to see Harry standing beside the couch.

“Your fans are at the airport already, waiting for you.” I said, turning back to the TV. Harry sat down beside me, placing his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around me.

“I’m going to miss you.” Harry muttered, his arms tightening around me.

“I’ll miss you too, but we will talk all the time.” I said softly, looking across at him. He smiled at me softly before kissing me softly and standing up.

“Well we should probably get the packing out of the way.” He groaned, offering me his hand. I grabbed it and he hauled me up before we walked into the bedroom and started to pack. Once I had packed up my stuff, I got down on my hands and knees to look under the bed. I pulled out a few of Harry’s t-shirts, a pair of his shoes and his phone. I laughed to myself before standing up and putting the clothes on the bed before turning around to look at Harry.

“Are you missing something?” I asked sarcastically, holding up the phone for him to see. He saw the phone in my hand and smiled widely.

“Not anymore!” He said cheekily, taking the phone out of my hand and putting it in his pocket before hugging me.

“Thanks for finding it! I wasn’t going to say anything.” He said, sounding embarrassed.

“Well lucky I did, how else would we talk?” I said jokingly, knocking his head to see if anything was in there.

“That’s true.” He said, realisation crossing his face. I rolled my eyes at him before untangling myself from his arms and grabbing my suitcase.

“Finish packing and then bring your suitcase out to the lounge room.” I said, kissing him on the cheek before grabbing my suitcase and walking out to the lounge room and sitting down. A few minutes later Harry came out with his two suitcases.

“Should we go out to the lobby and wait for the others?” He asked, as he made his way over to the couch.

“Yeah.” I sighed, standing up and grabbing my suitcase before following Harry to the door. We walked out and into the elevator, pressing the button and going down to the lobby in a comfortable silence.

Once we reached the lobby we walked out of the elevator to see that Liam and Angel were already there.

“Morning!” I said happily, hugging them both before sitting down on the chair opposite them, Harry sitting down beside me.

“How long have you been down here?” Harry asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“Only around five minutes, Liam likes to be early.” Angel laughed, pinching Liam’s cheek.