Chapter Thirteen

---

Chapter Thirteen

---          

/Meaghan’s POV/

The next morning we woke up early and made our way to the airport. Once we got there, a lot of fans were there waiting and screamed when we pulled up. As I got out of the car, I stumbled slightly from tiredness and nearly tripped on a crack in the ground. Luckily Harry steadied me before I could fall luckily.

“I am so bloody tired.” I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked.

“What are you talking about? You were the first asleep.” Harry laughed, poking my cheek playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him before letting go of Harry and pushing him lightly over to the fans waiting for him.

“Have fun, I am just going to lay on the floor and sleep.” I said casually, laughing slightly as I walked over to Eva and Louis, leaning on Eva lightly. They were talking happily with some fans, since most of them loved her.

“Hey Meaghan, I am making more friends!” She said happily, not looking tired at all.

“That’s cool. But how are you not tired at all?” I asked, standing straight and not leaning on her.

“I am weird like that.” She shrugged, making me laugh. I looked over at the two girls who Eva and Louis was talking to.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” I said smiling at the two girls. They both just rolled their eyes at me before turning back to Louis. I looked at them shocked, taking a few steps back, feeling hurt since they didn’t even know me and were so rude.

Louis looked back at me before turning to the girls, saying a few quick words to them before grabbing Eva’s hand and walking over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“I take it back, I didn’t just make friends.” Eva said, making me laugh.

“What did you say to them?” I said, looking up at Lou.

“I said that if they had done that to my girlfriend I would have been upset, so think about how Harry would feel knowing it.” He smiled, looking happy with himself. I looked over to see the two girls standing there shocked, looking sad.

“Thanks for standing up for me.” I said, hugging him tightly.

“Anything for my sister and I would hope that the others would do the same thing if someone did that to Eva.” He said.

“I wouldn’t need help, I would go ninja on them.” She said seriously, making a karate pose.

“I don’t get it, they don’t even know me and they were so rude.” I sighed, looking down at my hands.

“Exactly, the only thing they know is that you are dating Harry, their future husband.” She said, rolling her eyes. I just shrugged, looking down at my hand again just as Harry came over, grabbing my hand.

“Who knew you were dating their future husband?” He asked, looking down at me with a concerned look on his face.

“Everyone.” I joked, giving him a weak smile. His eyebrows furrowed before he let it go, probably not for long.

“Are we going inside now?” He instead asked. I nodded, laughing as Louis swung Eva onto his back and ran inside ahead of us.

“Never do that to me.” I said, looking at him seriously.

“Now why not?” He said, raising an eyebrow at me.

“Because I don’t want your fans to see my ass in the air.” I said, making him laugh.