Chapter 1

Hello, a random human who found this story! Here is some vocab that you will need to know for this chapter:

(Y/N)= Your Name

(A/N)= Authors Note

I was waiting in my exceptionally clean room waiting for Levi-Nii to return back with Isabel and Farlan. They went out to get some bread and told me not to come with them in fear of, and I quote, "Maybe you will fly off your MDG or stab yourself. What if you got caught by the military police?" Even though I'm great at using MDG, Levi still worried a lot.

I'm (Y/N) Ackerman, Levi's little sister by three years. My brother and I love each other to the moon and back. When we go out, everyone thinks we are fraternal twins. The only difference between us is that I am shorter by a head and am a girl. Isabel and Farlan are my best friends. I consider them to be my other siblings and call them Isabel-Nee and Farlan-Nii. I love them almost as much as I love Levi, just a little less.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice and a bang. I could hear others screaming, but not anyone I knew.

"Levi-nii?" I looked at the hidden doorway that we had. There was a piece of bread but no Levi.

"Levi where are you?"

I looked through the hidden peephole, only to find my brother on the ground with his hands behind his back. This surprised me, as Levi-nii is the strongest person I know. People feared me.

I jumped out to his rescue. "Levi!"

"ATTACK!" Someone yelled. Someone jumped on top of me. I could see the rage in Levi's eyes.

"Let's continue, shall we?" A guy with bushy blonde eyebrows looked a Levi. "You have a choice here. Either join us with the Survey Corps or die," he stopped and smiled. "Now, which is it, LEV-I." He emphasized the 'I' in his name.

"Tch. I'd rather die than join yo-"

"LEVI!" Isabel screamed. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE? NOW? WHEN WE HAVE A CHANCE OF LEAVING?"

"YEAH LEVI!" Farlan joined in. "THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE!"

The person holding me down pushed me down harder so I couldn't say anything to Levi-nii. I didn't need to say anything. He knew me well enough to know what I was thinking without me saying anything.

"Fine," Levi-nii said. "I'll join you brats." Bushy Brows nodded. "BUT (Y/N) has to come too."

"Oh, this princess?" The person on top of me (A/N: God don't take that sexually) said. She pushed me down harder to the ground.

"Yes, that 'princess'. She's 15 and just like us. Advanced, can spare, anything you want she can do"

That was a lie. I'm 13. I can't beat anyone in a fight and am only good at using MDG.

The girl looked at Bushy Brows. "Fine. She can come along. Let them go." Everyone was let go. "Go pack. You have 10 minutes."

And that's what started our Survey Corps adventure.

A/N: Hey Y'all! This is the first chapter a fanfiction I might not continue, but I'm going to give it a try. I mean, who knows what might happen? Also, the idea for this fanfiction came suddenly and I don't know where this is going but I know how it's going to go from middle to end. Leading up? Not so much. Word Count: 597 Words (Jeez that's short, sorry)

I love this picture so here