Chapter 5

Vocab:
(Y/N): Your name
(A/N): Authors Note
(F/C):Favorite Color
(F/H/S): Favorite Hair Style
(D/O/C): Drink of Choice

I got into my wheelchair after waking up. Finally, today the Survey Corps will return. I missed Levi. I also had to ask him about dating Petra. Then, I can do stuff to get my OTP together (A/N: I know OTPS aren't in AOT/SNK but ok... also I don't ship these two.... sorry😊)
I brushed my hair and put on a (F/C) Sweater with leggings and sneakers. I put my hair up in a (F/H/S) and went to mess hall.
There, Hanji was waiting for me with a cup of (D/O/C). She always cared for me and prepared my food early ever since I started coming to the outside world again.
"Hey, (Y/N), you ready to see everyone today?" I nodded.
She took the handles of my wheels as we walked to the entrance of the walls. It was already starting.
There was Erwin in front and his squad. There were many injured.
Then, there was Mike's squad, then other people's squads. No sign of Levi or his squad.
I wheeled in panic to Erwin. Hanji didn't noice because she was quickly working on fixing injured people.
"ERWIN!" I yelled at him. "WHERE'S LEVI?"
He looked at me with a look of sorrow and pain in his eyes.
"Erwin. Smith," i said, giving him my death glare while speaking. "Where. Is. Levi?"
He quietly pointed to the back. The back cart with the injured people.
I quickly wheeled to him, running into many people.
"LEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" I screamed.
Nobody answered.
"HANJI!"
She ran to where I was.
I was in the verge of tears that would drown me in sorrow (A/N:thanks to my friend who has no Wattpad who told me to write this)
"Levi.... thing.... won't answer...." I said between tears.
She rushed up to the cart and looked at him. Even from the back of her head, I could something was really wrong. I saw her pick Levi up and run.
All I saw of him was a bloody head  and a dangling arm.

Well, that's that. A short little chapter.
Word count: 356 Words