Chapter 17

PLEASE BE AWARE, THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

It is in this font so please skip if you get triggered. 

(Y/N)'s POV
Isabella died.

That's the end. 

All around me were the people that had the audacity to shoot a kid. 

I mean, they deserved to suffer as Isabella did. 

 I buried her too. Right in my favorite spot. I should have moved on, but I didn't. I just couldn't.

She was so small, too. 

All the men who had attacked us layed around me. I just wanted them to rot in a Titan's stomach.

I couldn't go on. My blades were dead. Rain was falling.  Titans were approaching. I just couldn't do it anymore. I laid on down, not caring anymore that Titans were approaching.

I remembered all the memories and good times that I had with Levi. They were the best times of my life. One time in particular too.

"Hey, Levi," I said while eating berries. "Do you like anyone?"

"Tch, little brat. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. I guess you're just SO annoying and alone all the time that I need to set you up with someone."

"That's not your issue to deal with, (Y/NN)" (A/N: idk if I have used this before but it's nickname)

"Fine"

Why was it coming to mind just now?

I mean, I kind of missed the guy. 

The way he always checked in on me, even at night, losing time for himself. The way he always complimented me and boosted my self-esteem, even at it's lowest. The way he helped me when I had a lot of paperwork.

The way he... Everything.

But then again, I might love him. Unfortunately, to him, I'll just be his little sister. Stuck in the family zone. 

But then again, I could get out of that zone. 

I could just end it all here. 

All the zones. All the deaths I'm responsible for. All the paperwork. 

All of it, gone in a second. 

Titans continued to approach, and I stepped out into view

I was ready. Arms out, rain pouring causing my hair to stick to my face. The titans slowly approached me. Feet away, I was ready for my fate. 

I mean, this is my fate. Since I was forced into the Survey Corps, I knew I was going to die one way or another. 

Plus, when someone finds my body, they will believe that I was eaten to death.

Goodbye, world. Goodbye, Levi.

Then, just as the titan was about to grab me, it fell. All of them did.

Two hooded figures appeared, and one of them ran towards me. 

Levi.

--Levi's POV--

Thank the walls she's okay.

Originally, Hanji and I went to the Underground check-in point to see if she had signed in. We even went in the Underground to see if she was any of the secret places.